X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    i've secretly always kinda liked those

when im around. you'll have to try it.
    the DCT is really interesting and ya it's slow but most e30s are slow anyways. and it's got 1 door on the drive's side.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      i would be ok selling my e30 and buying a second one for my self.

Can I haz your moonroof

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Bought a Veloster 8 days ago. it now has 1600 miles on it.
        after 11 years of e30s, im getting the itch for something new.
        Thierry Neuville has been doing half-decent in the Hyundai in WRC.

You DID get the turbo, right?
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Bought a Veloster 8 days ago
          I'ma stop you right there fam

Comment

you own an e39, you have no place to talk here
            cars beep boop

Comment

you own an e39, you have no place to talk here
              Lots has changed in 6 months :giggle:

Comment

Bought a Veloster 8 days ago. it now has 1600 miles on it.
                after 11 years of e30s, im getting the itch for something new.
                I know a guy with one, he's let me drive it a bit...I understand the itch for something new but what draws you to a Hyundai? Drives fine, handles fine, but the finish quality is lacking and the whole 3 door thing is funky imo.
                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  Thierry Neuville has been doing half-decent in the Hyundai in WRC.

You DID get the turbo, right?
                  No. We got the base model. Cheap and best mpg. We liked the 2dr civic. But the cvt was not what I wanted. The dct is nice and won't break every 60k.
                  Lbv, my friends didn't know standing athere the car that there are 3 doors. It looks like a 2dr. He tried to get in to the back seat from the front passenger side. I loled.

We drive so many miles a year that we needed something to drive into the ground and not worry about. My bimmer is nice but 20mpg on premium sucks.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

I'm writing the FS ad :(
                    cars beep boop

Comment

My bimmer is nice but 20mpg on premium sucks.
                      this low-power and 20mpg situation continues to make me suspect that something is not quite right with your motor. shit, my m50 gets 28 and I'm not afraid to use the gas in that car at all.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

I'm writing the FS ad :(

Just saw that on the R3V FB page... So much want.
                        I remember two years ago I would see e28 m5's sell for $12-15k. Gotta snag them before they go up any more! GLWS

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

this low-power and 20mpg situation continues to make me suspect that something is not quite right with your motor. shit, my m50 gets 28 and I'm not afraid to use the gas in that car at all.
                          I concur. I get 22 in the S52 car driving not-gently, and 20 in the S54 car.

When I'm just cruising the S52 car gets 27-28, S54 a little less.

Hell, my M20 drank oil at a quart every 20-100 miles (seriously) but would return 25 or so mpg.

Something's off, me thinks.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Maybe I just drive like a giant turd but I have been seeing 18-19mpg combined from my M20B25.

I just put new injectors though, maybe it'll get better.

Anyone have some extra control arms they wanna sell me?

Comment

ac off on the freeway cruise on, i get 26. but what im getting at is my new car gets 37mpg on regular.
                              i dd with my ac on and drive 85+. there is no m20 getting better than 24 at doing that.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

ac off on the freeway cruise on, i get 26. but what im getting at is my new car gets 37mpg on regular.
                                i dd with my ac on and drive 85+. there is no m20 getting better than 24 at doing that.
                                Yea, fair point. New car fuel economy is much better than 20-30 year old cars.

I've been thinking about new-ish cars and kinda really want a C63. Or a truck. If E60/90 didn't have awful rod bearing issues I'd consider them too.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X