This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joonsup View Post
    Hey guys, just a fyi my e30 got broken into sometime between Friday night and Saturday morning. Stole older model Sparco pro2000 seat (passenger side) and a Sparco R345 leather steering wheel along with 2 Hartge Type A wheel caps

I tried to spread the word via fb to various groups so I apologize if this isn't the proper channel to spread the word. I'm guessing that due to the theives stealing 2 of my hartge wheel caps instead of all 4 they knew about e30s. Not sure if it's common knowledge of accessing the hood release via popping out the front kidney grills along with disabling the alarm and activating the auto door locks to open the doors.

Probably a lost cause but if anyone hears of anything I'd appreciate it if you let me know. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/nick.park.5...06?pnref=story
    absolutely an appropriate channel. good luck, and i'll let you know if i find anything on craigslist.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
      Man that fucking blows. I'm really sorry this happened to you! Based on your description, it sounds like you are right and the thieves do know E30s or at least know enough about car culture to know what to take.

On a side note, I feel like I recognize your name from Baye30 days. Have you been around E30s since those days?

Yeah I was a semi regular user on the baye30 forums. I've had my e30 for around 5 years now and started with a "say no to bronzit" sedan and then my current white coupe. I don't visit the forums as much as I used to when I had more time and space but I still love e30s like all of you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        absolutely an appropriate channel. good luck, and i'll let you know if i find anything on craigslist.

thanks for the support :up:

Comment

Originally posted by joonsup View Post
          Yeah I was a semi regular user on the baye30 forums. I've had my e30 for around 5 years now and started with a "say no to bronzit" sedan and then my current white coupe. I don't visit the forums as much as I used to when I had more time and space but I still love e30s like all of you guys.
          Good to know I'm not going crazy! I'll keep my eyes open on CL and Facebook for your parts.

Happy birthday Jason!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

Thanks man :)
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Happy barfday Jason!

Comment

Buy my car!!

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                  i need to get a sugar momma.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

What happened to E30tech? Been down for ages, never got the inside scoop
                    Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                    A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                      What happened to E30tech? Been down for ages, never got the inside scoop
                      yeah, it's been weeks. Chris is as MIA as ever, and none of us mods have the keys to recover whatever's wrong (which is a shame, since fixing shit like that is what i do for a living...)

it's probably not coming back; use wayback machine to search for whatever old content you need.

a guy named "digger" from AUS put together a tuned M20 ITB setup, and i'm guessing you're searching for content like that... start with him.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

yeah, it's been weeks. Chris is as MIA as ever, and none of us mods have the keys to recover whatever's wrong (which is a shame, since fixing shit like that is what i do for a living...)

it's probably not coming back; use wayback machine to search for whatever old content you need.

a guy named "digger" from AUS put together a tuned M20 ITB setup, and i'm guessing you're searching for content like that... start with him.
                        I'm so pissed off about this. I can't believe that Chris is just apparently willing to let it die like this. And then to be so closed to selling it to someone else who is willing to run it?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                        Transaction feedback
                        - jpod999

Comment

What you expect when you someone tells you DK as at a party

what you get:
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

hue hue

happy first day of being older, dk
                            cars beep boop

Comment

yes eric, i'm a skinny white dude just like you

except better looking
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                What you expect when you someone tells you DK as at a party
                                [IMG]http://67.media.tumblr.com/078a9f474de7732355687a593fc34b3f/tumblr_mxlu7vPxSX1rbe1pjo1_1280.jpg[IMG]
                                what you get:
                                [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/42/1c/48421cee4717d15d682409bb19920e6e.jpg[IMG]
                                lol.

yes eric, i'm a skinny white dude just like you

except better looking
                                LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X