This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    yeah, it's been weeks. Chris is as MIA as ever, and none of us mods have the keys to recover whatever's wrong (which is a shame, since fixing shit like that is what i do for a living...)

it's probably not coming back; use wayback machine to search for whatever old content you need.

a guy named "digger" from AUS put together a tuned M20 ITB setup, and i'm guessing you're searching for content like that... start with him.
    I've got a nice FB page full of RHD ITB owners, so that's covered. Digger is a member.

What I really need is all the megasquirt info tucked away in there. Way more intelligent M20 info there than here. Also all the porting and flow results that I remember seeing ages ago.
    Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
    A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Does anyone have a workspace/jack/extra hands they'd be willing to let me use this weekend? I've got a decent basic set of tools, but I live in an apartment on a hill and have a few projects I'd like to accomplish this weekend. CSB/Guibo/front sway links.

I'd be happy to pay a few bucks or buy a case of beer or whatevs.

Comment

This is kinda cool, right hand drive Mtech 2 325. Likely hard to register, but cool nonetheless. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5716131652.html

Will
        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Where has everyone gone? FB R3v is dead, nor call chat is dead.
          We need another Trina
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            Where has everyone gone? FB R3v is dead, nor call chat is dead.
            We need another Trina
            Just working a crazy amount and starting to play my horn again. Haven't had time/motivation to do much car stuff aside from frantically prepping the thing for Laguna HPDE.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Thanks to AlonzoS for helping me polish up my baby.

Comment

The first time they've met
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Needs moar low.

I rode an sv650 last weekend, now I need to sell my mk4 and buy one.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    Needs moar low.
                    a lot, you can almost fit the 135's chargepipe in the wheel gap lmao anyway, it's gonna go up on BaT thursday, I've driven it three times in 3 months and with the NK being here and not having a covered spot for it, I don't wanna be the reason the dash cracks. And I want an NA and a bit of extra money.
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                      The first time they've met
                      I received a (not so) friendly not from Fremont's finest this weekend.
                      I have my totaled 325iS on the driveway and an old truck parked to the side of the driveway over gravel (I will need to replace the gravel with paving of some sort).

The police returned my call today and said it should be okay if I put a car cover on it (and not a blue tarp...), and the wheels are aired up.

Hopefully the ebay cover comes soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer007 View Post
                        I have my totaled 325iS on the driveway and an old truck parked to the side of the driveway over gravel (I will need to replace the gravel with paving of some sort).

The police returned my call today and said it should be okay if I put a car cover on it (and not a blue tarp...), and the wheels are aired up.

Hm, mine's been there like that since May, granted, my street isn't in a big city or even a busy area of my small-ish city. Either way, it gets picked up on Saturday so the driveway cleaning will commence and we'll have all our spots back open, so that'll be nice!
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

Who does ceramic coating in the Bay Area?
                          Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                          A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                            Who does ceramic coating in the Bay Area?
                            try srs industry coatings
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

I received an update from the machine shop today. The head is in perfect condition but the cam and rockers are pretty worn out. Would anyone have any interest in a cleaned and resurfaced 885 I head? It's also going to have the valves cleaned, cut, and polished; followed by freshly machined valve seats, custom made valve guides/stems, great condition springs and new seals. Basically a blueprint on the valves as the shop said! All you'd need is a sexy new cam and some billet rockers to make this bad boy hold all the power you desire! (or reuse your current ones)

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                                I received an update from the machine shop today. The head is in perfect condition but the cam and rockers are pretty worn out. Would anyone have any interest in a cleaned and resurfaced 885 I head? It's also going to have the valves cleaned, cut, and polished; followed by freshly machined valve seats, custom made valve guides/stems, great condition springs and new seals. Basically a blueprint on the valves as the shop said! All you'd need is a sexy new cam and some billet rockers to make this bad boy hold all the power you desire! (or reuse your current ones)
                                Hmmm.... I have a Euro 2.3L cam tucked away in my garage somewhere.
                                Could be interesting.
                                1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
                                1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
                                1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
                                1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
                                2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
                                2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
                                2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
                                2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Working...
                                X