Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a BAR'd 91 318i with OBD1 S52 swap from another member on here. I recently switched out the gauge cluster and noticed the previous owner took out the CEL bulb. I installed my new gauge cluster and drove about 15 miles when my CEL turned on. Had JB Autoworks run the code and was told it was throwing a speed sensor code.

I'm not sure how to check the c101/x20 to make sure everything is wired correctly. If someone was willing to help me fix the problem I'd be willing to compensate them. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by cabriolet View Post
      injectors are being sold by someone here, idk who atm.
      5/16" injector line
      mepeh!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

I am selling my 1990 M3. It would be ideal if the buyer was local so I don't have to deal with shipping and auction fees etc.. If you are interested please email me at blacke30m3forsale AT gmail.com

No trades. If you don't have a reasonable amount of money please do not contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
          I am selling my 1990 M3. It would be ideal if the buyer was local so I don't have to deal with shipping and auction fees etc.. If you are interested please email me at blacke30m3forsale AT gmail.com

No trades. If you don't have a reasonable amount of money please do not contact me.
          I don't have hardly any money,.... But can I still contact you?
          1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
          1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
          1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
          1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
          2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
          2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
          2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
          2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by wilholl View Post
            I don't have hardly any money,.... But can I still contact you?
            The fact that his email name is blacke30m3forsale is super ironic, it's like he knew he'd sell it someday and kept that email this whole time!
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by jchangy510 View Post
              I bought a BAR'd 91 318i with OBD1 S52 swap from another member on here. I recently switched out the gauge cluster and noticed the previous owner took out the CEL bulb. I installed my new gauge cluster and drove about 15 miles when my CEL turned on. Had JB Autoworks run the code and was told it was throwing a speed sensor code.

I'm not sure how to check the c101/x20 to make sure everything is wired correctly. If someone was willing to help me fix the problem I'd be willing to compensate them. PM me if interested.
              take it to German Auto Sport
              cars beep boop

Comment

German auto sport treated me super well. When I got my smileys, there were no pigtails, but they let me comb thru a few harnesses to grab what I needed.

Highly recommended.

For M50 injectors, MEPEH is the man. I bought all 6 refurbed from him for like $80 bucks.

Comment

How many of you guys live around San jose? i saw 3 nice e30s and a gorgeous 2002 with Alpinas around the block for my new place.
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

Hello, I need the following done (24v):
                    - dipstick bracket fabricated and installed to secure dipstick
                    - charcoal canister bracket fabricated, installed, and canister installed also
                    - reassembly of both front struts- they keep coming loose and have play now
                    - removal, reinforcement, and reinstallation of front subframe
                    There are other more minor things, but these are the most pressing. I no longer have time for wrenching and want to get this car mechanically near-perfect.
                    A r3v recommendation carries a good bit of weight, so I'd be interested in suggestions on where to take the car. I'm located in Sunnyvale so closer is better.

Comment

EDGE is down there but kind of hit and miss, might be worth at least asking them what they think about it
                      cars beep boop

Comment

I've already had the car there and they were fantastic. A bit pricey but that's because they need to have quick turnaround due to their small shop size- I'm willing to wait a bit longer if that means saving some coin since this isn't my daily

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          EDGE is down there but kind of hit and miss, might be worth at least asking them what they think about it
                          Edge is horrible. they are pricey and the work they do is sub-par.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

and there we go, hit and miss in 2 posts
                            cars beep boop

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              and there we go, hit and miss in 2 posts

Idiots also shit talk German auto sport; shit talking edge happens as well

any shop can make a mistake - IIRC cabriolet got a free alignment out of his ordeal;

DIY-ers will always complain no matter what when paying for work.

Both edge and German auto sport are great.
                              OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Yalebro?

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Working...
                                X