X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
    Did you get the donor for free?
    no i bought it for 700 and put the engine in my car and other stuff. then completely stripped it and sold the stuff all over the world.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    ---------------------------------
    89 E30 S52
    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I would part cars if I had the room.

Sounds like a good way to make some money, and learn an e30 reallly well.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        I would part cars if I had the room.

Sounds like a good way to make some money, and learn an e30 reallly well.
        luckily i have a 3 car garage and 3 car driveway. i have 5 e30's and 1 e36 and my volvo has been kicked to the curb.

i learned so much when i did my first part out. i learned where things go. i may not know what it's called but i do know where it goes and how to take it out. lol.

even the whole freaking wire harness was taken out of my donor car. it was a pita coz i didn't want to cut anything. sold that PITA for good money.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        89 E30 S52
        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

How easy/hard is it to sell things? How long does it realistically take to fully part out a car? I have an area in my side yard that I could keep a full car easily so space is okay.
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
            How easy/hard is it to sell things? How long does it realistically take to fully part out a car? I have an area in my side yard that I could keep a full car easily so space is okay.
            it takes patience and a place to organize the parts so it's not scattered all over. my garage looks like a car exploded in there. my shed is full of parts as well. get shelvings and organize them like, electrical, steering, interior switches etc. so you know where to find things.

invest in tools (harbor freight) a good rechargeable impact gun helps.
            89 E30 S52
            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
              my garage looks like a car exploded in there.
              :rofl: Its not that bad! Lol at least you have a garage :( I do all my car work on the street, drive-way is to steep to put the car on stands

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                :rofl: Its not that bad! Lol at least you have a garage :( I do all my car work on the street, drive-way is to steep to put the car on stands
                that would suck working on the street. my neighbor already got me in trouble with the city when i helped out a forum member here to part out a car. i let him park the car at my house and i gave him a deadline on how long it should be there and i hated that he totally disrespected my property.

parts everywhere, oil leaks everywhere.

so i finally put my foot down and called my gardener to have his friend remove the vehicle off my property.
                89 E30 S52
                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Trust me, working on the street limits me to a lot of work on the car. If I do something that requires the car on jackstands all around I have to head to my buddies house to use his garage.

And yeahh thats just wrong

Comment

my garage is occupado by my two bulldogs. LOL. I do my work on the drive or street.
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                      my garage looks like a car exploded in there. my shed is full of parts as well
                      Lol i remember when i bought my car from you. "Want some black door panels? How bout a black rear seat with ski pass? Oh thats broken? Heres another one."

Now if you only had a flywheel! Lol

Comment

Goodmorning guys! Im looking for carpet to put into my 86 4dr.. It doesn't have to be minty but needs to be completed and not hacked up. If anyone can lead me towards a good part out let me know :)
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Dinan cat back is in. weighs so much more than my IE one )-=
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

whatca gonna do with that IE one? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by $hane View Post
                              Lol i remember when i bought my car from you. "Want some black door panels? How bout a black rear seat with ski pass? Oh thats broken? Heres another one."

Now if you only had a flywheel! Lol
                              LOL, I know Shane, right. I got rid of so many stuff, I gave them to Bobome. So when I finally cleared my garage, here comes another project. 2-3 have come in since then.

I do have a flywheel but it is going into my swap car. I have the whole she-bangs for the 5 speed swap for the bronzit I got from Mr.Vang.

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                              Goodmorning guys! Im looking for carpet to put into my 86 4dr.. It doesn't have to be minty but needs to be completed and not hacked up. If anyone can lead me towards a good part out let me know :)
                              Are you on NorcalE30.com? If you are hit up bobome. His no. is (510) 456-8849,
                              89 E30 S52
                              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by $hane View Post
                                whatca gonna do with that IE one? ;)
                                idk atm is soo clean. gswrs has first dibs tho
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...