Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what everyone says as their first impression.

Danny, what is your avatar?

Comment

Danny heard his name

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        Hi
        Hi
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

How are you?

Comment

bbs rd022 are cool

Comment

where did that come from

Comment

those are basically the 1 piece version of my wheels.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                    How are you?
                    about to give blunt 2.5 weeks worth of pay...

I will be demanding C&B
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Just met up with some pals and watched them do some sweet pulls, fun stuff.
                      E46 m3 w/pulleys and muffler vs semi gutted turbo e36 m3 @5psi, they were pretty even for the most part.
                      E46 m3s are really awesome machines. I need one
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                      1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                      1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                      1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                        If they at least partially dismantled cars, they could make a lot more money with people not destroying hundreds in parts to get to one thing, and then they could charge more reasonable prices. I'm sure they have their reasons for not doing this but w.e.
                        i laughed at this statement but not at you, V. I completely dismantle cars and where does that get me?

Some people don't want to pay for my time dismantling parts meticulously so they are still usable.

As for the prices at junkyards, you have to think of the overheads of the business as well. Lots are big and probably cost a lot of money. Add the machinery and the price of diesel, manpower, liability insurance (might cost an arm and a leg, trust me) and utilities to run the place.

I say just be thankful that you're not paying for a brand new price.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        ---------------------------------
                        89 E30 S52
                        ---------------------------------
                        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                          Don't worry I saw it.

And you hit the nail on the head. The owner is a douchebag. Danny will vouch for that. haha

He needed a lug bolth and asked if I wanted to go to pnp with him so I said sure. I paid $2 to get a door handle frame and a lock thingy.
                          Good lookin' out. I'll have to take a look in the morning. Hopefully, it didn't puncture.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Not exactly sure what the puncture part means. It's late.

Comment

iPhone autocorrekt?

Comment

either he is using sarcasm or he read that marco said he ran over a nail "hit the nail on the head" ahhahaha.
                                marco you always use that excuse tho

Comment

Working...
                                X