X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as are 65's

Comment

Maybe on an e30, idk. But they're awesome on e39s.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

hai guise.
        i am not black, but almost waffleswaffleswaffles.
        sina and i are brothers 4 lyfe waffleswaffleswaffles.
        finna make some cookie waffleswaffleswaffles.
        after i ate dat pizza waffleswaffleswaffles.
        i'm drunk
        waffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
          The only thing I don't like bout your car is that you had one and your dad gave you another. It was cool when he had it.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

so tireddddddd, fuuuuuuu work.

Comment

I'm tired af here also.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                notice that, that is an mtech2 car, they are very much the exception to the e30 wheel rule. all the huge body cladding gives the car a much larger appearance and therefore a few 18" wheel do look pretty good, but still i think mtech2 look best on 17" and 16s on any other e30.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Parents just informed me I cant sell my es and pocket the money. They said I can sell it, use some to buy my bro a car, because they don't want to put anymore money down for a car.

So I am going to literally have to spend all my money on this four door.

Yay.

Edit: sorry if it doesnt make much sense. On my cell phone.

Comment

typing on your phone isn't an excuse for poor grammar/syntax..

Comment

Rufflz has a point. I might be getting a new job soon..... No more long hours and no life at all / no time for school/ working on my car

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        Parents just informed me I cant sell my es and pocket the money. They said I can sell it, use some to buy my bro a car, because they don't want to put anymore money down for a car.

So I am going to literally have to spend all my money on this four door.

Yay.

Edit: sorry if it doesnt make much sense. On my cell phone.
                        Did you buy the es with your own money?
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

So, last night driving home from Carys house, I saw another e30 on the road. Happened to be one of us, on the board that is. I apologize, forgot your name already lol but it was "Highway1" here. It was an interesting comparison on 4th/5th gearing that's for sure ;)

Comment

It s an excuse for me as my screen is severely cracked and u cant background track through my text to correct. I either do it right the first time or have you guys get butt hurt cause you dont understand it.

And no I didn't buy it with my own money, but the thing is if I never bought this four door my parents would havr to fro their wb money on anew car... Undstand?

Comment

@justing b yeah I have met Travis before he's a cool guy, use to come out for the drift event all the time but I haven't seen him there in a long time, he's a great driver.

Comment

At vivek's thats right i troll in real life and online.
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X