This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
    actually christian, do you have any late model (preferably 1990) e30's you are parting out? I can possibly help with the part out because it'll help me gain some experience on some body work. Let me know!
    yes i do, it's almost completely parted out, what do u need from it?

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
    Yo Bernz..!
    You still got that MTechII Wheel lying around? :mrgreen:
    Sorry sold my friend.

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    when the cops ask you to pop your hood and you get towed. remember what i said. in CA. N-A only
    listen to the man, though I wantz turbo as well.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    ---------------------------------
    89 E30 S52
    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Just throwing it out there ill trade a eta full swap for a 325i swap lolz

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
        yes i do, it's almost completely parted out, what do u need from it?

Sorry sold my friend.

listen to the man, though I wantz turbo as well.
        I need to practice removing the rear fixed quarter windows on a late coupe and possibly fenders. need experience for my future body work so if you need help with those, I can definitely swing by. of course for this opportunity, I'll help you remove whatever you want to be parted out on the car as well

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
          I need to practice removing the rear fixed quarter windows on a late coupe and possibly fenders. need experience for my future body work so if you need help with those, I can definitely swing by. of course for this opportunity, I'll help you remove whatever you want to be parted out on the car as well
          lolz, those are all taken out. there are 2 nuts on the b pillar to remove the rear window (for coupe).

fenders have about 8 bolts on top, one on the front (valance), one on the side by the bracket and 2 by the a pillar inside the fender. remove the fender liner first. 2 plastic nuts on top, 2 #6 bolts behind the wheels, 2 front of the wheels.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          89 E30 S52
          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

lolz, those are all taken out. there are 2 nuts on the b pillar to remove the rear window (for coupe).

fenders have about 8 bolts on top, one on the front (valance), one on the side by the bracket and 2 by the a pillar inside the fender.
            yeah, in my practice at pick n pull, I did remove those and the window was held up by the seal. I pretty much destroyed the headliner and seal trying to pry it off. How did you manage to get it out?

Comment

pull the window weatherstripping down, with a plastic tool, pry the glass out. like the windshield.
              89 E30 S52
              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

pull the window weatherstripping down, with a plastic tool, pry the glass out. like the windshield.
                just so we are on the same page, we are talking about the non-pop-out version right?

Comment

Anyone know of a fairly priced s50 and 5 speed for sale?

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                  1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                  1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                  1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Cj 1000-1500
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

heading to infinion, crusin the vert. Friend is draging his VW wagon lol. He won 2 weeks ago and said he needs to defend his title lol. we use to win alot in high school too and have made it on trips to vegas, i guess they have a points bracket you can enter but got to go alot.
                      "I wanna see da boat movie"
                      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Whatsup with the adverts in quotes????

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                          Anyone know of a fairly priced s50 and 5 speed for sale?
                          Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                          Cj 1000-1500
                          I think he meant if you know of a swap that is currently for sale.

Comment

Do you guys have any creative solutions for getting a super low car onto a driveway? My driveway is basically fucking retarded and instead of sloping the whole sidewalk, like half is sloped twice as much and the other half is horizontal. My dad's complaining that leaving ramps on there looks way too ghetto and I'm not too interested in dragging ramps from the side onto the street every time I have to pull in. Bags are not an option, neither is leaving the car at its current height.

Any ideas that don't look too bad?
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Park on street.
                              Bags, even if you aren't man enough for them
                              Get man tires that fit, raise a little.
                              Suck it up and pull in crooked, stop caring if you looked stupid. Because you do.
                              Last edited by mbonanni; 06-27-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I pull in sideways on practically everything. You stop caring what people think after awhile and just worry about not scraping. Man up!

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Working...
                                X