Clear All

spency has a bro-on for travis.

it's okay, he's a cool dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      or you could upgrade to an Android phone
      roflmao

Comment

Anyone planning to go to the wtcc in sonoma?
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

My right nipple got a full chafe going, and my left nipple a half chafe, on my run.

Shit hurts.

Comment

Anyone deal with bmwlight.com? I ordered new fog lenses on the 1st and still haven't gotten anything. I've already emailed them and haven't gotten anything back from them. Starting to get pissed.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

too bad the white iphone looks like crap this time around, going to be weird going from a white 4 to a black 5 cant wait tho.

Patrick - IG:niicknac
              RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
                Anyone deal with bmwlight.com? I ordered new fog lenses on the 1st and still haven't gotten anything. I've already emailed them and haven't gotten anything back from them. Starting to get pissed.
                ive gotten the fog light covers from them. but i dont recall any customer service issue i had with them

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
                  too bad the white iphone looks like crap this time around, going to be weird going from a white 4 to a black 5 cant wait tho.
                  I had the 4 before the white was available, or I probably would have gotten that. After 2+ years on a 4 the 5's gonna be nice. It's completely different (no matter what anyone says, you can't argue with the fact that it is completely redesigned, even if it looks similar) and will be a lot faster for sure.
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

yeah i missed out on the 4s and the white also :(

Comment

I'll be in the sacramento area the whole week for work. Anything going on?

Comment

boutta go check this beauty out. wonder if he'll straight trade for my WRX?

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                          I had the 4 before the white was available, or I probably would have gotten that. After 2+ years on a 4 the 5's gonna be nice. It's completely different (no matter what anyone says, you can't argue with the fact that it is completely redesigned, even if it looks similar) and will be a lot faster for sure.
                          who cares, ios has and still is the exact same thing it's been since day 1, besides a few tweaks.
                          and I've had the iphone 3gs and 4(3 of each one cuz dat 1 year warranty ayeee).
                          finally got rid of the damn thing and only thing I miss is yelp.
                          really wish they changed the UI a lil bit or at least allow more customization.
                          all the more reason to go with this lil nigga ***

btw, lbv's dad works for nokia :viviwink:

Comment

Originally posted by Chunter View Post
                            boutta go check this beauty out. wonder if he'll straight trade for my WRX?

http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/3270537924.html
                            no joke i would love to own that car and drive it just the way it is. so sick.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                              who cares, ios has and still is the exact same thing it's been since day 1, besides a few tweaks.
                              and I've had the iphone 3gs and 4(3 of each one cuz dat 1 year warranty ayeee).
                              finally got rid of the damn thing and only thing I miss is yelp.
                              really wish they changed the UI a lil bit or at least allow more customization.
                              all the more reason to go with this lil nigga ***

btw, lbv's dad works for nokia :viviwink:
                              I agree about the customization part, but you can't say the technology hasn't been progressively advancing from each generation. I've literally owned every single one: iPhone, 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S and there has been significant differences and improvements from each model. The new iPhone 5's development is absolutely amazing, a buddy of mine already has it and just playing with it was a night and day difference over mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                                I agree about the customization part, but you can't say the technology hasn't been progressively advancing from each generation. I've literally owned every single one: iPhone, 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S and there has been significant differences and improvements from each model. The new iPhone 5's development is absolutely amazing, a buddy of mine already has it and just playing with it was a night and day difference over mine.
                                In my last post, I did mention on how they have tweaked the os a bit.
                                But I guess what irks me the most, is Apple releasing a new model every year with features that render the past year's accessories obsolete i.e. that lightning charger. wtf was that about.
                                Now everyone who bought longer usb cables, charging docks and whatever else is a paperweight.
                                It's not the iPhone, it's the iGreed.

On another note, I can appreciate the almost complete metal backing the new iphone has.
                                Reminds me of the og iPhone.
                                fucking tank. It's a shame it couldn't keep up, I would still be rocking it to this day if it didn't take 30 seconds to open the fucking camera hahahah

Comment

Working...
                                X