This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
    who cares, ios has and still is the exact same thing it's been since day 1, besides a few tweaks.
    and I've had the iphone 3gs and 4(3 of each one cuz dat 1 year warranty ayeee).
    finally got rid of the damn thing and only thing I miss is yelp.
    really wish they changed the UI a lil bit or at least allow more customization.
    all the more reason to go with this lil nigga ***

btw, lbv's dad works for nokia :viviwink:
    I was looking at getting a new phone because Im still on the 3g. LOL. Looked at the galazy III and nokia lumia. Do you guys know if the the windows platform still has the same downloadable apps like the androids?
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

In my last post, I did mention on how they have tweaked the os a bit.
      But I guess what irks me the most, is Apple releasing a new model every year with features that render the past year's accessories obsolete i.e. that lightning charger. wtf was that about.
      Now everyone who bought longer usb cables, charging docks and whatever else is a paperweight.
      It's not the iPhone, it's the iGreed.

On another note, I can appreciate the almost complete metal backing the new iphone has.
      Reminds me of the og iPhone.
      fucking tank. It's a shame it couldn't keep up, I would still be rocking it to this day if it didn't take 30 seconds to open the fucking camera hahahah
      True, true good points sir. Yeah I'm not down with the whole lightning charger unless that shit charges the phone crackhead fast. I liked the consistency and design of the old charger so I could use my brother's, my dad's, my iPad's, etc. Now I'd be limited to the one charger, naut cool when you're a stoner and your charger is upstairs.

And yea, that back glass on the 4 was stupid. It was just another thing to break or crack, I like the OG metal design. I could play hacky sack with that shit.

Comment

Fuuuu they ship in two weeks. I'll have to decide what to do--wait it out for a month if I have to pay that anyways, or see if I can cancel AT&T service mid-month and get a prorated bill. I just went over my 300mb data limit this morning and have to pay an extra $20 bucks. I'm more than done with this plan.

And the lightning charger is kind of annoying. They've just changed the one thing that's been consistent since what, like 2001?
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Just called traffic court on a speeding ticket I received on 6/17. Still not in the system. Hooray?

Still have to check up on it every 2 weeks. :\ In the meantime, I need to schedule a court date for a failure to obey a traffic sign ticket and see if the judge will make it into a non moving violation so I dont get a point. I will accept a larger fine if need be.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
            I just went over my 300mb data limit this morning and have to pay an extra $20 bucks. I'm more than done with this plan.
            Shiiiiit, you didn't get "grandfathered" in keeping unlimited data? I'd be dead in the water, the AT&T rep told me he's honestly never once seen anyone with as much data usage as me lol. None of their data plans could touch what I was using so I got to keep my unlimited plan.

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
            Just called traffic court on a speeding ticket I received on 6/17. Still not in the system. Hooray?

Still have to check up on it every 2 weeks. :\ In the meantime, I need to schedule a court date for a failure to obey a traffic sign ticket and see if the judge will make it into a non moving violation so I dont get a point. I will accept a larger fine if need be.
            Dude it probably didn't get filed. They mess up all the time, a few years ago I paid a $540 speeding ticket online with my debit card, two days later $540 magically appeared in my checking account. I called the Sonoma County Court to make sure the ticket was settled and wouldn't bite me in the ass, they told me it was fully paid and 100% over with. LOL, maybe the clerk was feeling generous.

Good luck though, hopefully it slipped through the cracks.

Comment

I've only had AT&T for like 2 years, after they changed the plans. I'm gonna look into family plans and stuff so I can be on one with my parents. I know they'll use like nothing, and we'll have 2+ gigs to share. Maybe still less than you, but it's enough for me.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                You have any idea when they'll ship? I wanna get one, but my phone month ends on the 16th, so I'm torn between not wanting to pay another month before dropping AT&T and not wanting to not have a phone.
                21st of september
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

But I guess what irks me the most, is Apple releasing a new model every year with features that render the past year's accessories obsolete i.e. that lightning charger. wtf was that about.
                  Now everyone who bought longer usb cables, charging docks and whatever else is a paperweight.

On another note, I can appreciate the almost complete metal backing the new iphone has.
                  fucking tank. It's a shame it couldn't keep up, I would still be rocking it to this day if it didn't take 30 seconds to open the fucking camera hahahah
                  I still use the first iPhone. take your 30 sec and divide by 10 that's how long it takes. I have it updated as much as I can but I have nothing saved on it. Just call and browse the web, take pics here and there only if I don't have my camera on me. It is a tank, my screen is pretty much perfect (besides a few scratches from my diamonds) everyone always is amazed it isn't cracked but I think it was the best screen they have made so far. I freakin was closing the door on my car, phone fell out of my pocket and got smashed in the door jam. I was like FOOOOOOOOOK, open door it fell on the street, picked it up and all was good only had a minor dent in upper left corner. It's a beast. Never once have had a protective cover on it.I do have the little black plastic piece taped on though.

Comment

also grandfathered in to unlimited, so clutch. Also I hear if someone leaves your plan then it takes away from the unlimited data and sets everyone to a data plan. So tell everyone on your plan to stay or your fucked.

Comment

I've had iPhone 4's (like 8 warranty replacements) for 2 years, never really used a case, and I've never broken a screen or back glass. My only real drop was once when I was biking way too fast in a parking lot and texting, looked up to see a curb like 10 feet away so I dropped my phone and braked hard, it fell maybe 4 feet and slid like 8, only some scratches on the front.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

i've seen many friends drop their phone once and the screen cracks sooo...... idk

Comment

Yeah I got lucky, but I only really dropped it once in 2 years. But anyways, I hate my iPhone 4 now. Takes like 20 damn seconds to open the camera sometimes. Ever since iOS 5 the keyboard has been laggy when texting, to the point that I can type out like 3 sentences without it registering it, and then all of a sudden it all shows up a few seconds later. And for some reason my double tap home multitasking is slower than everyone else I know too...It's not and never has been jailbroken.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                            Dude it probably didn't get filed. They mess up all the time, a few years ago I paid a $540 speeding ticket online with my debit card, two days later $540 magically appeared in my checking account. I called the Sonoma County Court to make sure the ticket was settled and wouldn't bite me in the ass, they told me it was fully paid and 100% over with. LOL, maybe the clerk was feeling generous.

Good luck though, hopefully it slipped through the cracks.
                            I never received a courtesy notice either. According to the clerk, the officer hasn't turned in the ticket for whatever reason. I have ~10months before the stature of limitations says Im free. Hopefully that happens
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

the lightning charger was used because since the phone is thinner and lighter, space saving was necessary. hints the smaller connector to save room

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                              RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

the point of the lightning plug in was to make more space in the phone for other shit (bigger battery space?) also its much faster, hens the name.

i like it and the fact the chord is reversible, and you can always get the adapter they made.

edit: schmobber beat me too it :(
                                Last edited by Pantless Spency; 09-14-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X