slow monday eh

Comment

we are all on vaca
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

not everyone haha

Comment

well me, my dad, my wife and all but one of my RL friends had it off...
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Not sure if any of you guys would be interested, but there's a guy putting together an order of E30 themed autism awareness stickers in the off-topic section. Here's a link to the page in his thread where the actual sticker selling starts: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=267396&page=5
            sigpic

Comment

beep boop

protip: if your car is 39 years old replace your brake lines. had several lines crumble up as I was removing them, scary stuff.

also I can't get this brake system bled properly, at all.
              cars beep boop

Comment

you know to start at the right rear, then left rear then right from and left front then clutch?
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  CJ i told you it wasnt bled right =P
                  I think I introduced an air pocket when I undid the heater line to bend it.

My electric fan decided to stop working for some reason though

Stays cool enough in this weather, I am never in traffic so I should be fine for awhile.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                  1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                  1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                  1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

check your rad-temp switch and make sure you check your grounds and power.

to bleed
                    raise the front of the car 1-2ft off the ground at full temp and heater on and blowing hi.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

check your rad-temp switch and make sure you check your grounds and power.
                      Well I had it running all the time and I undid it today because I wanted to see if I can get the switch to work, but then I touched the wires together again and it wouldn't turn on again, not sure what happened.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                      1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                      1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                      1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

So tired. Tomorrow hopefully I will get in to the welding classes at Cabrillo college. That way I will have my welding certification under my belt.

I need to stop being lazy and work on my car ha

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                        RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

you know to start at the right rear, then left rear then right from and left front then clutch?
                          Yup. I put in a new master and I think I have a big bubble in it somewhere.
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Not sure if Repasta

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              Yup. I put in a new master and I think I have a big bubble in it somewhere.
                              inspect for kinked lines. there is only a few oz of fluid in the entire system.

and ya that's been reposted a LOT.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

This why I psted here first!

Comment

Working...
                                X