Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

morning fellas

Patrick - IG:niicknac
      RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek
        I was earlier. r3v is the only thing i do in apush.

Honestly...not really if the mechanical condition is as excellent as he states. No leaks, oil changes every 5-7k it's whole life, if there's actually zero dings and scratches (doubtful but possible), it's worth it IMO.
        good gawd 5-7k!!!! F that, i change mine 2.5k-3k.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

I feel like its a tad high on price

Patrick - IG:niicknac
          RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek
            Most people do and it's likely overkill. People on e46 forums rip on people who change their oil more often than 5k all the time since it's essentially a waste (at least on the newer cars). BMW does recommend 15k...
            they are idiots over there. just look at the oil, 100mi it's already brown, at 1k it's got tons of carbon at at 2k you can even run a magnet around the filter and get microscopic shavings. at 4k its getting think and black. at 15k there is so little life in it, good gawd that's just stupid.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Vivek you have much to learn. Never go over 3.5k without an oil change

Comment

Tgif

Comment

Sup. Just ordered my brembo blanks and sensors. wooot. The grinding of my current brakes finarry got to meh.

So far my plans after receiving the package are;
                  1. tie rods
                  2. brakes
                  3. paint steelies and mount
                  4. remove current front bumper and valance
                  5. try to fix that valance
                  6. mount new bumper & valance from pnp

Hopefully get all that done in a day.
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                  IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Nicee.. Did you get the valence and bumper from that black e30 at pnp? I was gunna snag dem parts too lol

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                      Nicee.. Did you get the valence and bumper from that black e30 at pnp? I was gunna snag dem parts too lol
                      I think it was lachs right? but yea i did lolol. its straighter than what i got.
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

buy my stuff guis.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                          they are idiots over there. just look at the oil, 100mi it's already brown, at 1k it's got tons of carbon at at 2k you can even run a magnet around the filter and get microscopic shavings. at 4k its getting think and black. at 15k there is so little life in it, good gawd that's just stupid.
                          Not entirely. It's foolish to think that oil will necessarily be good or bad after a certain mileage. The OCIs are specified based on typical usage patterns.

A few people have taken the initiative to test BMW's claim of 15k oil changes in E46 motors by sending the oil to Blackstone for analysis. On at least one, the recommendation was to go even longer.

On the flip side, I've got a friend with an E46 M3 that I work on that needs oil changes far more frequently. Even after the 7500-mile half-interval change most people seem to like, the oil is burned and black in his low-mileage car with a 4.10 diff (stock 3.62).
                          -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                          Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                          Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                          Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                          Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Anyone here that's is tall have problems with sport seats?

I'm 6'3" and this past week my lower back has really started to hurt. I feel like its because of my seats. I'm not sure.

Comment

geez Sasquatch

Comment

Can I get a rofl for that?

Anyone?

;)

Comment

Working...
                                X