This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    Anyone here that's is tall have problems with sport seats?

I'm 6'3" and this past week my lower back has really started to hurt. I feel like its because of my seats. I'm not sure.
    Im just about 6' I have teh m3 seats. I do dont share this experience. However sometimes if my wallet too thick and its in my back pocket while driving, my back just flares up.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

So whats is there to do in Sac?
      I'm gonna go crazy if I stay in another weekend.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

May as well save yourself the trouble later and do it now...

Comment

Insert troll face. I'm 6ft2 n have friends all taller then me and they have no problem with my vaders:p

Comment

Originally posted by BMWamongJDM View Post
            Insert troll face. I'm 6ft2 n have friends all taller then me and they have no problem with my vaders:p
            Spency... Eat your heart out...? :-P

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
              Spency... Eat your heart out...? :-P
              Haha yea I already asked him about them vaders

Comment

<-----noob epicly major retarded noob. Not vaders idk how I even mistook them for vaders.......not vaders but still nice seats all leather not e30 oem big shoulder braces slot for race harness with ///m embroidered on it now idk Wtf I have fuck me I thought I just bought my way in to the CCC

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek
                  Do you guys always change the filter too? Or do you change the filter/oil more often than each other? (i.e., filter halfway through the life of the oil or oil halfway through the life of the filter)
                  a filter is $6......

Workin OT today. Im the only one here. Someone come by and hang. Theres an empty mill and an empty lathe, we'll make something.

Comment

ughhh nm, the owners kid is here and im making all the linkage and controls for his shifter kart. "can you put speed holes in everything?" The job im running has a 45min cycle time so i have a lot of downtime.

Comment

Soooooo tired haha

Comment

5-speed swapage commencing as I type

Comment

Ok for those of you who did or doing the 5spd swap (Jinormus), how easy is it on these cars? Im currently working on my 4th e36 5spd swap, but never did it on an e30.. Are they anything similar? Aside from the actual transmission swap and components, do you have to trick the ecu by shorting the automatic shifter connecter like you do in e36s?

My buddy is looking to get an e30 but it's auto and he's interested if the swap is fairly simple..

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                            5-speed swapage commencing as I type
                            was gonna do mine this weekend too but im waiting to make some shifter carrier bushings. The UUC ones i bought are garbage. I wasnt able to make it to TAP last night to get some delrin so ill have to go monday and make them tuesday at lunch.

Comment

@jo_slick how old ru?

Comment

Originally posted by $hane View Post
                                was gonna do mine this weekend too but im waiting to make some shifter carrier bushings. The UUC ones i bought are garbage. I wasnt able to make it to TAP last night to get some delrin so ill have to go monday and make them tuesday at lunch.
                                Shane, are you able to replicate the 10 degree twist on the shifter rod like UUC sells for the 24v swap and G260 combination?

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                                Ok for those of you who did or doing the 5spd swap (Jinormus), how easy is it on these cars? Im currently working on my 4th e36 5spd swap, but never did it on an e30.. Are they anything similar? Aside from the actual transmission swap and components, do you have to trick the ecu by shorting the automatic shifter connecter like you do in e36s?
                                I believe you just delete that wire that connects to the auto tranny
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                ---------------------------------
                                89 E30 S52
                                ---------------------------------
                                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X