X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this one? http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=237459

Comment

yeah, i have the G260 already for my m50, but no modified transmission bracket and selector rod.

what do u think? i'd rather give u my money or parts you need. lol.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      ---------------------------------
      89 E30 S52
      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I could have done it today had i known earlier. Our shop is absolutely slammed right now and getting an open machine is a rarity so im pretty limited on what i can do ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by $hane View Post
          a filter is $6......

Workin OT today. Im the only one here. Someone come by and hang. Theres an empty mill and an empty lathe, we'll make something.
          I Love lathes and mills!

Patrick - IG:niicknac
          RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by BMWamongJDM View Post
            @jo_slick how old ru?
            Im 21

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by $hane View Post
              I could have done it today had i known earlier. Our shop is absolutely slammed right now and getting an open machine is a rarity so im pretty limited on what i can do ATM.
              let me know, maybe I can save some money with the one you will make.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              89 E30 S52
              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Man I got some gnarly gas today.

Comment

Lol tmi man

Comment

So yesterday I reclined my seat a little more and tilted it back some. After sleeping and driving agian my back feels a little better.

I think I was in too much of an "L" shape. I like being close to the steering wheel and being able to see the front of my car. I think I was in too aggressive position for my body.

I roll like a gangsta now.

Comment

Hehe

Comment

im in beautiful shitty rancho cordova right now.
                        dinner at the race course at lake natoma in folsom in an hour.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                          let me know, maybe I can save some money with the one you will make.
                          I dunno, im pretty pricey! Lol Honestly though youd be better off buying one. It would probably be a couple months before i could get to it.

Im about to really dig in to my car. Had a head completely rebuilt, got all the gaskets, rebuilt 17lb'ers, 5speed with new EVERYTHING. The auto tranny lives on in ryan's new daily loaner car lol.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            im in beautiful shitty rancho cordova right now.
                            dinner at the race course at lake natoma in folsom in an hour.
                            Score! You gonna be in the bay or just in sac for the weekend?

Comment

Okay, I've decided to part out the clean title shell that i have so all body panels are up for dibs. 89 325i
                              89 E30 S52
                              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

@Jo_slick if u down to chill with 19/20 yo car guys your then welcome to chill with us show the guys what my car is gonna look like some day.

Comment

Working...
                                X