X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had more than a few of those moments already

Comment

ill stay w my m20 more than enough power for me...

Comment

Now I'm pondering the possibility of taking an M54 block and putting everything from an S54 onto it. It would undoubtedly be exorbitantly expensive and require numerous block modifications, but if it is possible it would be sweet.
        sigpic

Comment

As far as I've been reading, the m54 block/s54 head are incompatible in every way. Don't think even the s54 cams fit in an m54 head, leaving the only upgrade to the camshafts being ZHP or Schrick cams. Not a huge aftermarket for m54s honestly...

Been geeking out on this build for the passed 2 hours

It's enough to make your skin crawl off; much more complicated swap than a s50, that's for sure

Regardless, 227whp (~265bhp) off a 280lbs engine is still insane. Forget the s54 as an engineering marvel; m54s are pure automotive genius.

I want

Comment

I was thinking of just ditching the M54 head altogether. If the S54 head would bolt up properly it would be much easier and cheaper to just swap the head.
            sigpic

Comment

Like I said:
              Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
              As far as I've been reading, the m54 block/s54 head are incompatible in every way.
              Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just read too fast since its late ;)

Comment

I come home tomorrow. my precious M3 here i come to molster you...

anyways. sup all?

and
                WTF did i miss. did Trevor come into some mad monies?
                Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                I was thinking of just ditching the M54 head altogether. If the S54 head would bolt up properly it would be much easier and cheaper to just swap the head.

and no the M54 and S54 blocks are different.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

no one cares eric, we have all moved on

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                    Like I said:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just read too fast since its late ;)
                    Wow, don't know how I missed that. I must have been more tired than I thought.
                    sigpic

Comment

that is all

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                        Fuck you. Im coming home now.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                          :rofl:
                          -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                          Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                          Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                          Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                          Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

I work a night shift today for the first time. Should be fun ;)

Comment

LBV wink?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                                I work a night shift today for the first time. Should be fun ;)
                                were do you work?

Comment

Working...
                                X