Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to move to Cali (San Francisco area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
    I like where I live but it's not for someone who's in their 20's/30's. There's honestly not much for anyone in that age range. There's plenty of kids, but once people go to college, they don't come back to Los Gatos. Weather is MUCH nicer than SF.

Just don't go anywhere weird. Pittsburgh, Concord, Daly City, Brentwood, etc. Sina knows what he's talking about.
    I am curious why not in Concord? I live in Walnut Creek and literally 50 steps from the border of Concord, our town is a bit swanky for some, but Concord is not that bad either. A lot better than Oakland for sure. (Not Oakland Hills) I love going to Concord's Farmer's Market coz they have good food and bands or even an outdoor movie on Thursday afternoons. Also love when there is a wine and food tasting event. I live almost at the border of 2 other towns, Pleasant Hill and Concord. Although it's the burbs, I still am walking distance to everything. Love that we have walking and biking trails everywhere.

I ride my bike up and down Mt. Diablo and if I want to be by the water, there's Pt. Isabel or Martinez Waterfront.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    ---------------------------------
    89 E30 S52
    ---------------------------------
    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I was just echoing people blindly and not really thinking to be completely honest . I don't think I've ever been to concord. I know san diego better than the northern parts of the bay area lol.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        Daly City/South city are pretty meh if you ask me.
        Not much to do except go to the airport
        Millbrae, San Bruno, and southwards are really chill.
        Idk how you differentiate Milbrea, San Bruno, Berlingame, SSF, and Daly city, as they're basically all one giant boring city.

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
        I was just echoing people blindly and not really thinking to be completely honest . I don't think I've ever been to concord. I know san diego better than the northern parts of the bay area lol.
        Honestly dude, I'm from San Diego and currently living in San Francisco, and SF has way more to do than SF. SD is really a 21+ crowd and doesn't have many fun public open events like bay 2 breakers, and all of the concerts on treasure island, etc. Even Marin is better than SD in many respects. Then again, idk what you're referring to as "northern bay area" as I don't really consider santa rosa "bay area"
        an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Sacramento is cheaper :)
          Work We Do
          CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
          http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
            Nothing in the bay is cheap.
            ^

-
            Project
            Parts for Sale
            Feedback
            YouTube Channel

Comment

thanks for all the helpful info. im going to visit in may, cant wait
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X