ventura county meet!! camarillo coffee bean meet 830pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ventura county meet!! camarillo coffee bean meet 830pm

hey guys... so i found out that there is a bmw meet in camarillo at coffee bean. when i was there i saw some e92's some e21's e36s... there was only about 9 cars.... i guess normally a decent amount show up
    so basically if you guys live around camarillo you should show up

lets get more e30s in here plus its a great way for the ventura county community to meet each other.

my number is 818 307 3545 if you guys have any questions or want to call me before coming to know if its worth it just call or text and ill let you know.
    Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
    Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

When? which coffee bean? I'd show up for fun...

Comment

its every wed at coffebean camarillo ca

824 Arneill Rd, Camarillo, CA
      Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

i cant promise the turnout will be huge though :/ like i said if you want to shoot me a text before let me kow
        Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Every wed? Wow, that's much too frequent for my schedule... Still would love to go down soon enough for fun.

Comment

yea just call or text me amigo
            Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Maybe I'll go sometime.

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                Maybe I'll go sometime.
                me and my 2 friends were the only ones that showed up... i might just have to go to the sherman oaks meets....
                Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Originally posted by beanerguitarist View Post
                  me and my 2 friends were the only ones that showed up... i might just have to go to the sherman oaks meets....
                  lol thats pretty funny dude. What time is the meet at ? text me dude :)
                  Originally posted by InuFaye
                  silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                  Originally posted by blunttech
                  so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                  Originally posted by george graves
                  An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Working...
                  X