Need some m20 injectors ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some m20 injectors ASAP

Does anyone in the bay area have some m20 fuel injectors I can barrow or trade/pay for? I have a nice leather momo wheel. They don't need to be prity they just need to be known working injectors.
    I am trying to get my m20 swapped 2002 started and the injectors I had "rebuilt" are fucked up.

6 leaks and sprays
    5 leaks no spray
    4 leaks no spray
    3 no spray no leak
    2 no spray no leak
    1 no spray no leak

Any help?

Cheers!
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

I can send you my old m20 injectors when I remove them from my car or you could upgrade and buy my m50 injectors that I am selling. :D

Comment

I have a set of working m20 injectors that I just took out for an injector and chip upgrade. They're dirty as hell but no issues. Send me a pic of that wheel I'm intrigued.
      '01 e46 330ci blk/blk (GF stole from me)
      '90 e30 325i Traded
      '95 e34 540i/manual swap (electric fire)
      '96 miata M-edition (not quite an e30 so i got below car)
      '93 Audi Urs-4 (like the e34 but still not an e30)
      :hitler:

Comment

sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

pmd
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          ---------------------------------
          89 E30 S52
          ---------------------------------
          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Responded
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X