Gold Chrome Plating in soCal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Chrome Plating in soCal?

Anyone recommend/know a place near the San Fernando Valley or L.A. area that does Gold Chrome Plating on bolts?

Isn't rotiform in Socal? I think they do that, they might be a bit pricey but it might be worth it because ordering them gold plated will be about 350, and i don't believe they are clear coated, hopefully rotiform can do that because if they arent, they will pit and look like shit in about a month lol.
    Got all da Alpine bitches mad cuz my main bitch Calypso.

Comment

Powdercoat; much more durable and cheaper (contact Nigel for your fix).
      I searched for cheap plating solutions, as I was trying to do something snazzy with my wheels and found out that plating and cheap are 2 words that don't go well together.

Gold plating is expensive and noone wants to deal with gold ounces pricing. Chrome plating is more reasonable but plating bolts isn't on the top of the food chain, if you know what I mean.

Good luck dude.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Call Bush Polishing in Garden Grove. Ask for Dave Bush.
        88 M3 Diamantschwarz
        89 M3 Zinnoberrot
        56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
        www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Powdercoat; much more durable and cheaper (contact Nigel for your fix).
          I searched for cheap plating solutions, as I was trying to do something snazzy with my wheels and found out that plating and cheap are 2 words that don't go well together.

Gold plating is expensive and noone wants to deal with gold ounces pricing. Chrome plating is more reasonable but plating bolts isn't on the top of the food chain, if you know what I mean.

Good luck dude.
          Thanks for the replies guys, plating and cheap don't go well together? Than AJ and plating don't go well together too haha I'll call around local shops to see what I'm working with.

Comment

Working...
          X