Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driving from Tampa, FL to Califonia this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like everyone thinks you will be driving for 40 hours straight and wont be getting any sleep, but to me it sounds like you will be doing driving shifts with your buddy. you drive for 6 he drives for 6 and so on.

You will make it.

People on here are just jealous cause they cant drive cross country.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      You will make it.

People on here are just jealous cause they cant drive cross country.
      You get me. I appreciate that. Lol

We're in Tallahassee now. I think we should get to Dallas tomorrow morning sometime. We're taking a bit of a northern route so it's not as boring. So far, it's not too bad.
      1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

I'm in SB. Not part of the drift crew but I do know some cool rodes

Comment

You'll be better off on the 10 all the way it's fast and not all that boring... Well until you hit western Texas.. Lol
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
          LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
          Build Thread
          1993 alpine 2 325IC
          •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

sunday is a drive to big bear. All e30's

Comment

Got a ticket in Texas and am almost to Albuquerque, NM. Passing the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by plmichal View Post
                Got a ticket in Texas and am almost to Albuquerque, NM. Passing the fuck out.
                Nice! How long will you be in LA till?

Comment

Not long at all, I leave Tuesday night at 10. I wish I could stay longer but I gotta work. But I'm legitimately thinking of moving out to Long Beach next semester. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by plmichal View Post
                    Not long at all, I leave Tuesday night at 10. I wish I could stay longer but I gotta work. But I'm legitimately thinking of moving out to Long Beach next semester. We shall see.
                    Do it!

Comment

Got to long beach today at noon. After driving around and visiting a few places, I'm sold. I'm going to do everything in my power to move over here.

Comment

If you go through Denver, take I-70 or veer off for a bit onto the 40. I've had fun times on both of those roads.

Originally posted by blunttech
                        Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Working...
                        X