Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going on a vacay to SoCal..what can I do in 1 week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going on a vacay to SoCal..what can I do in 1 week?

Hello CA r3v community. I'm hitting up LA this coming week with a buddy. I've been googling things to do, but was wondering what the locals recommend. Maybe some novelty or hidden hole in the wall places/activities.

I'll be staying in LA for the weekend, and OC during the weekday. Basically looking for cheap thrills/relaxing week.

carBQ on saturday. do it.
    -Paolo
    1986 325e RIP.
    1989 525i
    1986 635CSI

Comment

Dont you mean what cant you do in a week here in cali?
      IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by bats View Post
        Hello CA r3v community. I'm hitting up LA this coming week with a buddy. I've been googling things to do, but was wondering what the locals recommend. Maybe some novelty or hidden hole in the wall places/activities.

I'll be staying in LA for the weekend, and OC during the weekday. Basically looking for cheap thrills/relaxing week.
        Originally posted by PReta View Post
        Originally posted by illest318i View Post
        Dont you mean what cant you do in a week here in cali?

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
          x2
          HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
          i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Carbque, Peterson auto museum in Beverly hills. There's a lot going on.

Comment

crank.
              3 pedal club
              200,k+ club
              cabrio club
              port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
                x2
                x3 on car-b-q

Comment

this is a must if you like KBBQ
                  Established in 2007. In ancient times, there existed several roads connecting various provinces of Korea to Seoul, its capital. People from all over the country gathered using these roads to apply for all sorts of jobs. Amongst those roads, Road to Seoul was the most established and beautiful road out of all. We opened this business hoping to serve the taste of Korea as it was in those times. We strive to be the Road to Seoul connecting outside world to incredible tradition and culture of Korea by providing finest KBBQ dining experience. There is no need to go to Korea for an authentic experience since we have you covered. Gather around and have a taste of our hearty meat selection. More the merrier for Road to Seoul.

Comment

Go beast mode and do the Cars and coffee then do the Car-b-que
                    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

sigpic
                      TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

on a serious note, carbbq and then, i promote so im doing a playboy models birthday party this friday night at tru in hollywood, there will be playboy models everywhere and hot bitches. and alcohol and some drugs if you want lol. its the kinda party you want to be at. exclusive, big, full of bitches 818 307 3545 get at me if you want in, same with anyone on here
                        Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
                        Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Woah. Now that sounds like a party. Now we talking bout smug up tight hollywierdos?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

coming from a REAL Los Angeles native. what i would recommend is.

go to Hermosa beach and lay out in the sun al day. and then hit up the hermosa beach pier at night (preferrably friday or saturday) for popping bars with good music and hot women. go to hollywood and walk the aveneue of the stars. and while you are up there go visit the griffith Obversatory and griffith park. the park is agreat place to go. the old LA zoo was there before they moved to their new location in like the 1950's. all the old cages aare there. msot of the cages are rittled with LA's urban art (grafitti by lay persons). you can walk inside the old lion cages and bird cages. with a great site of the entire LA basin. also while you are down here. you should go the Venice boardwalk and see all wierdos that on the strand. Also visit the famous venice skate park. there are alot of free concerts there (i saw Del the Funky Homosapien there, for those who know he is,).

there are an endless amount of things to do in Los Angeles.

hit me up. and we can go soem shit.
                            1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                            1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                            1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                            guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                            Originally posted by ak-
                            Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                              Go beast mode and do the Cars and coffee then do the Car-b-que
                              extreme beast mode: stop by the japanese nostalgic show too. http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/

and to add to robotin...
                              hollywood bowl, greek theater, lacma, tar pits, moca, stroll thru downtown on a saturday, walk olvera street then chinatown, bar hop from echo park all the way thru hollywood, endless amounts of stuff to do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X