No announcement yet.

SoCal Hooligans of IE/EuroGoons Present: Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, I know of another 6 or 7 more new faces/cars are coming as well tonight.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
      No problem, I know of another 6 or 7 more new faces/cars are coming as well tonight.
      That is AWESOME!!!
      Instagram: @dRe4per
      Affiliations: EuroGoons of SoCal
      "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/EuroGoons

Comment

Thanks everyone for making this a great meet to relax and have fun at. Next meet is May 9th. Hoping to see you there. Also, have your cars nice and clean, as I will be having some reps from ACE wheels walking around, looking for potential sponsorships in time for Wuste. Pics from April's meet will be posted later today. (crossing fingers)

Comment

Below are just a few shots from April's meet. It's only a taste of what you really see when we all get together! I hope to see more Euros and grow bigger & bigger! Next meet is May 9th... For those of you attending Wuste in Las Vegas, we hope you come join us and give everyone a preview of what's to come! We should have a professional photographer on hand this time around, Stay Above (ruabove.com) will be making custom stickers/shirts onsite and a few reps from a couple of reputable wheel companies will be looking for their next potential "show car". So what are you waiting for... lets have fun!!! Hope to see you all soon!

Also, be sure to "like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socal-...28500457287174

and follow us on Instagram: @s_hooligans & @dRe4per #occupybww #socalhooligans

Other photos can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/d-reape...7633390373960/

IMG_0149 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0182 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0171 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0162 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0144 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0135 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0126 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0177 by dReaper1, on Flickr

Comment

Bump
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Euros, friends, wings and brew... can't wait until tomorrow!

Comment

I'll try to be there, I swear. :giggle:
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Eurogoons/Hooligans would like to thank all the peeps and cars that came out last Thursday to our meet! Once again we had a huge turnout. We do this for all of you enthusiasts. I would like to also thank ACE/AMF wheels for hearing about the meet and inquiring about it! Last, I would like to thank all the Euro car clubs that continue to support us and I sincerely ask that you support them as well, along with the European car scene. Next meet will be June 13, 2013.

Below is a list of our supporters and their respective meets:

EuroMeisters- TBA
                  MK1 Addicts- Every Monday 8pm in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
                  WorkingClass (aka SWAGEN)- Every Tuesday 8pm at The Hat in Rosemead, CA
                  USELESS- Every Tuesday 8pm at Beach Burger in Huntington Beach, CA
                  Diplo Society- TBA
                  SoCal Hooligans- Every Wednesday 8pm at Imperial Burger in Buena Park, CA
                  EuroJerks- Every Thursday 8:30pm at Legends in Upland, CA
                  Simply Low- Every 3rd Friday 8pm of each month near Burlington Coat Factory at Puente Hills Mall
                  Euro Junkies- Every last Friday 8pm of each month at Target in South Gate, CA

As always, pictures will be up shortly....
                  Also, be sure to "like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socal-...28500457287174

and follow us on Instagram: @s_hooligans & @dRe4per #occupybww #socalhooligans

Comment

For those of you that made the long trek to Vegas for Wuste... I hope you had fun and made it back safely. I know I did! Many stories to laugh about! Lol! Anyhow, it's the beginning of the month and you know what that means... Yup... We are getting together again for another night of good vibes, Euro cars, chicken wangs and brews! Come join us on June 13, 2013 Let's make it fun for those who were unable to drive to Wuste.

Also, come visit our good friends the EuroJerks this coming Thursday at Legends in Upland.

Please support the Euro community and "Like" us on Facebook as well:

and follow us on Instagram: @dRe4per #occupybww #socalhooligans #eurogoons

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump for some Wangs and Euros!!!

Comment

Please "Like" us of Facebook:

EuroGoons. 635 likes · 1 talking about this. We are now beginning a new meet being held every 3rd sunday of the month at The Burger House in Pomona from 1-4pm.

New page... Same great peeps!

Comment

I will be there tomorrow with others ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bump :D

Comment

I'm new to this forum, but not new to the e30 universe. My friend and I have just opened a new restaurant in Montclair, called The Taco Man. We are willing to put it down that our tacos are the best anyone has ever had. I met a guy at the car wash not long ago telling me about your meet (before the speed and stance meet at the auto club speedway.) We are looking to bring a little attention to our business, and being the e30 enthusiast that I am... I figured that this would be the place to start. We would love to open our lot to a meet as often as you guys would like to fill it. For the first organized meet... We will be offering free tacos to those who show up. I am hoping I can pull you guys in, not only for the food... But for some e30/dtm love as well. I hope everyone is hungry, because we are going to be stuffing those bellies with some serious food. Please let me know what you all think. I'm ready to set it up. First grub is on us. You bring the cars... I'll fill you up. We are open 11-10 m-th and 11-midnight fri-sat. Sunday we are closed. (Unless you guys can bring us some serious business!) we are located at 9617 central ave. Montclair Ca. If u don't believe me... Try us out first. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm not trying to hack on what you already have going, so if you want to pick another day, we are definitely open to it. Cars in the lot, mean attention for us. We could use all the attention we can get! Thank you! Feel free to email me with questions @ TheShopSoCal@icloud.com
                              Last edited by TheShopSoCal; 06-13-2013, 02:41 AM. Reason: Had to add the address of a new meet location.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShopSoCal View Post
                                I'm new to this forum, but not new to the e30 universe. My friend and I have just opened a new restaurant in Montclair, called The Taco Man. We are willing to put it down that our tacos are the best anyone has ever had. I met a guy at the car wash not long ago telling me about your meet (before the speed and stance meet at the auto club speedway.) We are looking to bring a little attention to our business, and being the e30 enthusiast that I am... I figured that this would be the place to start. We would love to open our lot to a meet as often as you guys would like to fill it. For the first organized meet... We will be offering free tacos to those who show up. I am hoping I can pull you guys in, not only for the food... But for some e30/dtm love as well. I hope everyone is hungry, because we are going to be stuffing those bellies with some serious food. Please let me know what you all think. I'm ready to set it up. First grub is on us. You bring the cars... I'll fill you up. We are open 11-10 m-th and 11-midnight fri-sat. Sunday we are closed. (Unless you guys can bring us some serious business!) we are located at 9617 central ave. Montclair Ca. If u don't believe me... Try us out first. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm not trying to hack on what you already have going, so if you want to pick another day, we are definitely open to it. Cars in the lot, mean attention for us. We could use all the attention we can get! Thank you! Feel free to email me with questions @ TheShopSoCal@icloud.com
                                What free tacos? sign me up! Was that spot an albertos before? If your food is as good as there then im sold Im in the area every so often I will stop by when I can.

www.MyEvilStar.com - NWS
                                <3 RAF

Comment

Working...
                                X