SoCal Hooligans of IE/EuroGoons Present: Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilStar View Post
    What free tacos? sign me up! Was that spot an albertos before? If your food is as good as there then im sold Im in the area every so often I will stop by when I can.
    It is in fact the old Alberto's building. We came in and remodeled the place to suit our needs, and have been in operation for one month. We have had 8 years of experience, perfecting our recipes. I don't mean to brag... but our tacos are the shit. We are hoping to put this place on the map, so feel to speak amongst yourselves. My name is Jake and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via my e-mail which is in my previous post. I will be checking back here regularly to check on PM's and will also try to get a thread going if enough interest is found. Don't hesitate to stop by anytime and try us out!

Comment

Im always down for a new meet.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by TheShopSoCal View Post
        It is in fact the old Alberto's building. We came in and remodeled the place to suit our needs, and have been in operation for one month. We have had 8 years of experience, perfecting our recipes. I don't mean to brag... but our tacos are the shit. We are hoping to put this place on the map, so feel to speak amongst yourselves. My name is Jake and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via my e-mail which is in my previous post. I will be checking back here regularly to check on PM's and will also try to get a thread going if enough interest is found. Don't hesitate to stop by anytime and try us out!
        I'll be glad to help you gain the crowd you are looking for. I help run the BWW meeting going on in this thread. Feel free to PM me and we can exchange info.

For everyone else... Bump for tonight! Euro cars and Wangs!!!
        Instagram: @dRe4per
        Affiliations: EuroGoons of SoCal
        "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/EuroGoons

Comment

I want to thank everyone who put up with the damn parking due to the NBA Finals and premier of "Man of Steel." I'm glad everyone that managed to find a parking spot was able to still have fun and make new friends. I also want to apologize to those of you affected by some immature people that happened to get their vehicles egged. Last we heard from security, Chino Hills PD was called in and was unable to find the perps. The EuroGoons and SoCal Hooligans do not tolerate that kind of behavior, and if we find out it was a member of the Euro community, you will be put on blast for the rest of Euro community to take care of you. So I hope it was those damn JDM'ers. Lol.
          Any how, as always you all continue to make this meet a great meet and we cannot progress without you! Please take a moment to support the Euro community by attending our other Euro Friendz and their respective Euro meets!

Our next "save the date" will be July 11, 2013. Hope to see you all there!

Until we meet again... Spread that Euro-Love!

Comment

Roughly how many cars show up on average? Ps going to post this on e46fan.

♥ Raf

www.MyEvilStar.com - NWS
            <3 RAF

Comment

last meet was worse than normal like 40-50 is pretty average
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

If anyone is interested in a caravan down to HRE headquarters on Sat... We will be meeting up in Corona at 7am. Leaving by 7:30am.

Stater Bros. Markets
                1193 Magnolia Ave, Corona, CA 92879

Comment

Damn, time flys... it's already that time... Our next "save the date" will be July 11, 2013. Hope to see you all there!

Until we meet again... Spread that Euro-Love!

Comment

Bump for this week! All EUROS are welcomed!

Comment

Bump for Thursday night
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bump need more old school and pre 95 bmw's out here.
                        Last edited by QUKBMER; 07-09-2013, 08:27 AM.

Comment

No NBA finals or any special movies opening this time around! We should have the lot all to ourselves again.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            bump need more old school and pre 95 bmw's out here.
                            BWW in chino? Im in. Thats down the street from my work. easy for me to make it.

Comment

See you there,i will be there around 8pm

Comment

Tomorrow it's on!!! As always... Rain or Shine... The meet still goes on! Also, for those of you that didn't know... BWW provides us with our own Euro section after 9pm, for those of you wanting to eat. Otherwise the bar area is first come, first serve.

Comment

Working...
                                X