• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30tru View Post
    You should post this in the nor cal general chat

Just did that, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody interested in a calendar 24x24 inches roughly. A couple of months have E30s in action.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Free pick up only

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

If I was closer to Fremont Id pick it up.

Anyone interested in buying a rolling shell for the lows? 1991 325i, No bumpers/valence, interior is gutted, driveline gone, front and rear subframe intact, fenders, doors, mirrors, and glass all there.

Orrrr whats the best way to get rid of a car shell? Pick n pull?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post

Anyone interested in buying a rolling shell for the lows? 1991 325i, No bumpers/valence, interior is gutted, driveline gone, front and rear subframe intact, fenders, doors, mirrors, and glass all there.

asked a friend about this whose done it many times, make sure the car is registered permanent non-op and you can chop it up and scrap it, or just post on craigslist free shell for pickup and recycling guys may come and snag it for the scrap money.
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post

Interested in the rear subframe!
              2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
              1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
              1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

2 M20's and 2 G260's Perfect Stroker Combo and More

Was going to build a stroker myself, but landed a very cheap e36, and decided to do a 24v swap instead.

(1) 2.7L M20 ETA and 5-Speed g260 and ECU
                Just picked it up from a running '85 on Sunday. Literally pulled from running car and immediately loaded in my truck.

(1) 2.5L M20 and 5-Speed g260 WITH ROD KNOCK, Includes ECU and Wiring Harness (still runs and drives)
                Currently in my '88 Vert (will pull out when there is interest)

Would very much like to sell EVERYTHING together, and I am willing to part with it all very cheap, because I need the space. Asking $1200 for everything. Picked up in Concord, CA

2017 Chevy Colorado z71 Diesel Crew Cab DD/Tow
                2013 Scion FRS Track/TimeAttack Trailer Queen
                2006 BMW e91 325xi Alpine/Chocolate Fiancé/Tahoe
                2014 Scion FRS Supercharged Weekend Car
                Chevy Spark EV Town DD

Comment

all right, i'm making this official, but local-only at the moment.

FS: 1985 323i Baur

purchased from BaT here:

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: Euro 1985 BMW Baur 323i at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #4,491.

( ^ the day i picked it up in SoCal)

Bad:
                  one sealed-beam headlight out (bought smoked euro crosshairs from ecs tuning, to be included)
                  windshield cracked
                  odometer stopped
                  driver's door hinge needs rewelding, apparently someone liked to enthusiastically throw the door open a lot
                  electrical gremlins with turn signals
                  driver's seat has the usual failure
                  minor rub damage on both front fender arches

Good:
                  both the targa and rear drop are in great shape
                  it's got an LSD
                  mechanically sound- it made it back from Newport Beach to San Francisco without issue the day i bought it and has been an occasional driver since then without a hiccup
                  the tags were expired for a while when i got the car- now good until May

i had dreams of putting an eta bottom end in and converting to motronic 1.3 but my current living situation in san francisco means a shop would be doing every part of the process- prohibitively expensive.

i got a fair price for the car, i think, but i wish the seller had been more up-front about imperfections, so i'm trying to and adjusting price to account for them.
                  $5000 firm. first person to put a check for that amount in my hand gets the title in theirs.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Anyone interested in a vert hardtop? I've got one in decent condition. Headliner is sagging in the back, but no rips or stains. The vinyl on the outside is in pretty decent shape, it has two dime size white stains on top and the vinyl has bubbled a bit at the C pillar.

Have the headliner reglued and you'd have a really nice hard top. Asking $1800 for r3v members. PM me if interested.

Comment

Anyone have a NRG Short hub or some kind of steering wheel hub? Trying to mount my Nardi.

Comment

Hey Folks. Anyone need a front set of brand new Billys? B8, front pair only.
                        Bilstein MFG #34-003350.
                        I was a little too generous with my plans on my car and never installed them since I stopped negating the fact that my KYB's are doing just fine. Price is negotiable.
                        Cheers

Comment

Anyone have g260 5 speed for late model dirty 30

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                          I figured we should start one for those who want to avoid paying for shipping and wants to find a spare part locally and pick it up right away.

I've parted out 5 E30s these past 2 years so hit me up for anything you need., chances are, I might have them. Pick up in Walnut Creek or sometimes I am in Hayward.

I've parted out 87 to 91 325i's and spare engine parts for a 93 318is as well. Also have a 93 525i (M50TUB) engine for sale. It's top end rebuilt and bottom end was cleaned and checked. Most parts are brand new on this engine.

So pm me if you are looking for some parts. Click on my signature for photos. $20 deals still on.

Thanks, hope this thread takes off.
                          Looking for g260 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                            selling lachssilber late model bumpers/front turn signals/shocks/plastic bumper trim pieces (have two sets one has the side markers deleted on the front)
                            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Got some Megans Racing Coilovers for sale, not sure on mileage or spring rates as they came off a donor car, but they look to be in good condition and rebound very well. Planned on using them but going a different route. They have camber plates as well 32 way adjustable dampening which works as I cycled through them. They come pre welded to strut housings and include bearing, hub, and slotted front rotor as well. Few knicks here and there, but doesn't affect function. I am asking $750 for them located in Sacramento.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X