Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wworm
    replied
    I'm selling that green e34 touring on craigslist if anyone's seen it. Happy to answer any q's anyone has. Bought it cuz I 've wanted one for a while (impulse buy) but I'll also be moving in a few months and don't need another project at the moment.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Last edited by wworm; 08-01-2020, 11:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm View Post
    selling a buncha stuff - leaving the e30 game for the foreseeable future

s52 with 180k - was pulled from a running and ripping car just fine, friend bought a lower miles s52 for his e36 with a dinan sc kit and plopped that in instead- $1600
    e34 pump pan pickup dipstick - $250
    entire euro bumper conversion (valence, lip, hardware, fogs, brand new hardware for everything from blunttech) - $1200
    rebuilt and painted rear calipers - $80
    rear rotors - $60
    rear trailing arms - $100
    e brake shoes - $idk theyre new in box so whatever that is
    half finished adjustable rear subframe with OEM eccentric hardware (welding is done, slotting isnt) - $250
    new in box VDO 52mm oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp gauges - $80 for all 3
    buncha other shit
    my e30 - $4.5k (early 318i with gc coilovers and a bunch of other stuff)

pm me and ill shoot you a buncha pics
    I'd be interested in the GC coils if you decided to revert the 318i back to stock suspension.. (I also have stock struts/ stuff).

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    selling a buncha stuff - leaving the e30 game for the foreseeable future

s52 with 180k - was pulled from a running and ripping car just fine, friend bought a lower miles s52 for his e36 with a dinan sc kit and plopped that in instead- $1600
    e34 pump pan pickup dipstick - SOLD
    entire euro bumper conversion (valence, lip, hardware, fogs, brand new hardware for everything from blunttech) - SOLD
    rebuilt and painted rear calipers - $80
    rear rotors - $60
    rear trailing arms - $100
    e brake shoes - $idk theyre new in box so whatever that is
    half finished adjustable rear subframe with OEM eccentric hardware (welding is done, slotting isnt) - SOLD
    new in box VDO 52mm oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp gauges - $80 for all 3
    buncha other stuff
    my e30 - $4.5k (early 318i with gc coilovers and a bunch of other stuff)

pm me and ill shoot you a buncha pics
    Last edited by wworm; 07-22-2020, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Does anyone have an m42 T-shaped ICV laying around?

Getting one of these valves is the last thing holding me back from converting to MegaSquirt, which then leads to a turbo. Anyone got anything?!?

Leave a comment:

• justinpirie
    replied
    GONE: Does anyone want Garagistic E30 M6X SWAP 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION EXTENSION BRACKETS for free? I bought them when I was planning to do an M6x swap before I went 1UZ... Pickup in Alameda or small flat rate box from 94501.
    Last edited by justinpirie; 06-30-2020, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• E30Runt
    replied
    Saw some of these items (refer to what I quoted below) while pulling parts at the Oakland PnP, today.

Originally posted by kronus View Post

- ZF e36/e46 5spd transmission (E36 325i)
    - plastic piece above the glovebox (they tore out the dash and it was lying in the cabin)
    - used but working heater valve solenoid (not sure if it's still work but it's there)
    - sedan front seat belts (most of the interior except passenger seat and back seat rest)
    - sedan B-pillar interior trims

Leave a comment:

• FCBmw
    replied
    Any one have a late model front valence in good condition? Preferably Alpine 2 and in San Jose or nearby.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a comment:

• Rev Run D
    replied
    Anyone got a US ellipsoid high beam and/or a front facelift amber turn signal lens?

Leave a comment:

• Oaklandia30
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    I'm looking for a bunch of stuff

- ZF e36/e46 5spd transmission
    - plastic piece above the glovebox
    - working late model cluster (doesn't need to have a speedo necessarily)
    - used but working heater valve solenoid
    - foam sound deadening donut thing that goes around the shifter under the boot
    - sedan front seat belts
    Have a plastic thingy above glovebox.
    The one with the gbox light, just in case there's other plastics.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Anyone have an m42 ICV they don't need?

After many hours of research I've decided that controlling a 3-wire Bosch ICV with MegaSquirt2 is way too much effort when an m42 2-wire ICV is essentially plug-and-play.

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    I'm looking for a bunch of stuff

- ZF e36/e46 5spd transmission
    - plastic piece above the glovebox
    - working late model cluster (doesn't need to have a speedo necessarily)
    - used but working heater valve solenoid
    - foam sound deadening donut thing that goes around the shifter under the boot
    - sedan front seat belts

Leave a comment:

• Project535
    replied
    Looking for a diff for my e30, would like something longer like a 3.25 or maybe a 2.93 if that's what's available. Please PM me with what you have, it's condition and price! :)

Leave a comment:

• CabbE30
    replied
    I have a e36 M3 rack that I removed from my e30 because it was leaking fluid. Free if you want to come get it. Located DTSJ.

Leave a comment:

• jjsanchez
    replied
    hello folks, looking for a passenger e30 vert fender any color as long as its bondo and dent free Thanks

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Free:
    I need to stop hording trash, so this stuff is free if anyone wants it. (Although it would be nice to get a 6-pack out of giving stuff away)

Anyone want this 325i exhaust back half? There is a large patch on the muffler body and the muffler tubes inside are rusted and clatter around a bit. If no one wants it, it's getting cut up and tossed in the recycling this weekend.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mKDWbGdh.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	9906980
    Click image for larger version

Name:	xkP12Qxh.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	9906981

Also have stock 325i springs and front strut tubes if anyone wants them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X