Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e30s go camping to Kern River (now cancelled!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Omar and Harry would have to chime in but, for the sake of a coordinance lets say 2 miles past the campgrounds.
    google cant find any specific campground called "Kern River Campground" yelp has a place with very bad reviews. http://www.yelp.com/biz/kern-river-c...nd-bakersfield My lady said she would only come if there is bathrooms.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

I think ircc that the area we are lpoking at is more of like a remote place not nec a camp ground... Could be wrong tho, pretty sure fiend is bringing an rv, that has a bathroom

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

A bunch of R3ver's and only one RV restroom...This will be interesting :rofl:

Comment

If you google kern river you get the location for its outlet at lake Isabella
          If you follow the river north up to sequoia there are several grounds along the river, both developed with restrooms, mind you have to be shared with everyone else that's at the campgrounds, and undeveloped grounds without amenities, which is what were looking to do. Regardless the restrooms end up being a couple minute drive if you must use a sheltered restroom.

Travis has mentioned about bringing a restroom tent, so things seem to be covered. End of the day it's a camping trip for goodness sake, it's not a lets-all-go-stay-at-a-hotel-by-the-trees event.
          sigpic

Comment

NorthEast of Bakersfield
            South of sequoia national forest
            North of lake Isabella
            Route M99 runs right alongside the river and it's several campgrounds.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

omar,
              i'll include bringing a shovel in addition to my camping gear stuff.....just in case...
              sigpic

Comment

I hope I can make it, this would be a great event.

///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

I'd like to start a list, of how many people are actually going to comit for this? Let me know if you'r really serious cause the thread was moving fast and then all of the sudden, it's like you can't even hear a cricket.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Since day one. In
                    sigpic

Comment

1. Semaj4712

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

1. Semaj4712
                        2. DVCK
                        3. MCR_Drvr
                        4. IRON-E

Comment

I'm in if work permits. I'll ask a good time in advance

Originally posted by yert315
                          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                            I'm in if work permits. I'll ask a good time in advance
                            ^ This.

Comment

Wtf youngstahs? Grow some balls and ask for that weekend off now!

Comment

if you look on google maps, find lake isabella, go north and follow route mtn 99, right before the bridge about 15 miles in on the left side is my campground. There is a bathroom within 1/16-1/8 of a mile in either direction
                                harry/harout

Comment

Working...
                                X