Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this out! A Do-It-Yourself Auto shop in Socal? For real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out! A Do-It-Yourself Auto shop in Socal? For real?

Hey guys I just found this place called Your Dream Garage in Baldwin Park. It is a DIY Autoshop garage in LA. I was looking for something like this before to work on my track car so that after my track days at willow springs I can do a complete check underneath the car. I think their rate is pretty reasonable with all the tools and shop equipments and a lift. Has anyone try it out yet?
    Last edited by TomCollin; 06-27-2013, 11:29 AM.

This post looks kinda spammy.

Also, there is Auto Hobby in Montclair, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      How long has it been around for?

Just curious because I was looking into DIY garages and they seem to be a nightmare to own and operate.

Seems like an interesting idea especially for anyone who doesn't have a garage.
      sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

I think they have been running for about 6 months now. The liability insurance plus the forms and clauses must be the hardest part.

Comment

Originally posted by TomCollin View Post

Hey guys I just found this place called Your Dream Garage in Baldwin Park. It is a DIY Autoshop garage in LA. I was looking for something like this before to work on my track car so that after my track days at willow springs I can do a complete check underneath the car. I think their rate is pretty reasonable with all the tools and shop equipments and a lift. Has anyone try it out yet?

Googled the shop name and this exact post popped up for multiple automotive forums.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Googled the shop name and this exact post popped up for multiple automotive forums.
            Not surprised because it's posted 3 times on r3v alone.

The liability insurance plus the forms and clauses must be the hardest part.
            A lot of the ones I looked into failed due to insurance and lawsuits.
            sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

This post looks kinda spammy.

Emm... Spammy? I thought it would be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by TomCollin View Post
                Emm... Spammy? I thought it would be useful.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

I highly recommended to go check it out some times. It is a very nice place. go there if you need the location www.urdreamgarage.com

Comment

Our Los Angeles based Marketing and Web Design company has dedicated departments to achieve your goals. We have SEO, SMMn, and website development teams.

Which one are you?

Comment

When I was in school (long ago) the university had a student-only DIY repair shop. Brand new building, 6 bays with lifts, all Snap-On tools, air chucks, stainless work benches, overhead exhaust hoses, bumper lifts, tire machine, etc etc. It was great, and cheap - rent a stall by the hour, any tools included.

I worked there as a work-study job checking tools in and out, making sure people were safe, but the rules were clear that I wasn't to work on anyone's car or give them advice (which worked out well because I didn't know much!).

Comment

This was awesome. It is more common at schools which had automotive class. But there are still restrictions on using the shop.

Comment

I see what you did there.
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X