Just moved to SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just moved to SD

Hey guys I just moved here from Illinois and am not really familiar with reputable mechanics around the area. I drove my 325is across country and need it to get looked at as I had some idling issues I cannot figure out as well as some alignment problems but other than that it's golden. But I guess I'm asking if someone could direct me to a mechanic near PB. Thanks!

P.S Cali is sickkkkkk
    sigpic

oceanside motorsports

edit: i dont really know any reputable shops in/near PB...
    NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
    9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
    WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
    STÄTUS|
    Got Juice?|

Comment

Well thanks. Anyone else have any suggestions?
      sigpic

Comment

i keep hearing of marco polo bmw and la jolla independent

Comment

Yep. Both of those are great, and aren't very far from PB (Birdrock/La Jolla).

Marco-Polo is more approachable and knows what they're doing, but so does La Jolla Independent, which is srs business.

They both know everything there is to know about BMWs, including swaps. La Jolla Independent is all about the classics, so the price is more of an issue.

Other than those, I've been going to Ultimate Autoworks, which is just up the way from PB. Selvin knows what's up. There's also Mason's on Morena, but I haven't tried them. There's always 4 E30s out front, so I'm guessing they know their shit. Mostly '80s BMWs.
          ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
          ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Also: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288933
            ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
            ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

nice Ill try and make it!
              sigpic

Comment

dude if you need some work done on your car hit up some locals. Theres quite a few guys here (like me) with thousands invested in tools that could get you what you need for WAY cheaper than any shop around here.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                Ig:ryno_pzk
                I like the tuna here.
                Originally posted by lambo
                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                X