• Show
Clear All

Yup^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
      Anyone still down for this?
      for sure

Comment

How many cars do you think can get together even for a small meet? Like this weekend (Aug 3,4)?

Comment

So I want to set up the need for Friday the 16th and to keep it simple for the first one it will be at in n out in auburn. It's simple to get to you just get off the freeway and it's right there.

No burn outs or any kind of racing cause apd will ticket you.

It would start at 4 pm if that's cool with everyone. Cause I know most of us work so. See you all there.
          Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
            How many cars do you think can get together even for a small meet? Like this weekend (Aug 3,4)?
            I'm up for one on aug 4

Comment

With short notice it might be a challenge to get a big group together.

I live in Garden Valley(above Coloma) and there are some EPIC loops to drive.

49 to Cool to Georgetown rd(193) through Georgetown, up Wentworth springs to Icehouse Road. Then either left to Loon Lake(beautiful) or right down Ice House to I50 and ???

Hwy 193 from G-town to Placerville is all brand new pavement and up there with some of the best roads I've driven. It's my regular SuperMoto Banzai run.:nice: But you have to watch yourself or the result will be catastrophic...

The possibilities are truly endless.

I've always thought Old Coloma would be a great place for a meet.

This is what happens when you try to follow an old fart on a SuMo and try to hang on your fancy ostrich seat crotch rocket...
              Attached Files
              Suspension tips here...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GCMARK View Post

49 to Cool to Georgetown rd(193) through Georgetown, up Wentworth springs to Icehouse Road. Then either left to Loon Lake(beautiful) or right down Ice House to I50 and ???
                I was thinking of this exact route for sometime this weekend! I don't mind the parking lot meet and greet for a little while, but I want to drive!

I'd head up to Tahoe after that, but this weekend (Aug 3,4 and beyond) will be full of the Hot August Night crowd which is cool for looking at cars, but not so great for finding a place to stay for the night.

Comment

any plans for this?

Comment

Working...
                  X