No announcement yet.

San Jose Meet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, for the number of NorCal E30 owners I feel like there'd be a lot more meets... maybe I'm just uninformed.
    2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
    1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
    1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
      Yeah, for the number of NorCal E30 owners I feel like there'd be a lot more meets... maybe I'm just uninformed.
      if r3v is your only source for meets then yes you are uninformed. i try to post various meets/drives but usually they go unnoticed so it gets to a point where i dont really bother doing it for every single one.

the majority of meets that i attend are usually conducted through facebook using their events/groups pages. its so much less time consuming than going on forums. if you are on facebook i advise you to join E30 pieces & co (southbay e30 group), sfbaye30 (bay area e30 group), and various other general or bmw car groups. that is the easiest way to get information on the various events that are going on.

Comment

Drive this Sunday

this is the route:

meet time is 8:15am.

hosted by Bay Bimmers.

Comment

Ha! Thats funny. That's a route I take dates on every once in a bit! Stop at Alices for breakfast, Swanton Berry Farm for a snack, then drive back over 17.
          1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
          1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
            Drive this Sunday

this is the route:

meet time is 8:15am.

hosted by Bay Bimmers.
            Bump for tomorrow.

Comment

Well I tried to go but missed you guys completely! Showed up Woodside and 280 only to realize it was the end point! Decided that I still wanted to try and meet up and had my girlfriend with me so we just figured we'd make the drive backwards and eventually run into the group... no such luck. Turned around at Swanton farm near Santa Cruz and drove back up the coast to have brunch at Alices.

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
                Well I tried to go but missed you guys completely! Showed up Woodside and 280 only to realize it was the end point! Decided that I still wanted to try and meet up and had my girlfriend with me so we just figured we'd make the drive backwards and eventually run into the group... no such luck. Turned around at Swanton farm near Santa Cruz and drove back up the coast to have brunch at Alices.
                once we got on 9 towards santa cruz it was raining a decent amount. roads were completely soaked, it was fun getting a little sideways but boring for the most part due to other cars driving super slow in the rain. my friend and i decided to turn back and drive on 9 towards san jose and head home, the rest of the group continued on dont know when they ended up.

we should definitely organize a fun run in the coming months for all the locals.

Comment

Meet tonight.

Target on Cottle
                  5630 Cottle Rd, San Jose, California 95123

9pm.

Comment

When's the next meet?
                    Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                      Meet tonight.

Target on Cottle
                      5630 Cottle Rd, San Jose, California 95123

9pm.

You still owe me a 10 sec car... :drink:

Comment

This week?? Oh hey there Elie ^^ Your new username is a dead giveaway lol

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                        Instagram:
                        https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                        LS Build Thread:
                        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

I'm new to the Bay E30 scene.. Totally down for Friday!
                          Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

Down
                            sigpic

Comment

tonight.

i plan on going around 6-7pm.

Comment

There anything happening tonight?
                                #CaptainSlow
                                1986 E30 327I Stroker RIP
                                1994 E34 530I