I am among you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    It was nice meeting you last night. GL with everything and lmk when you want to help me with the windshield
    For sure, I might have you come out to where I'm at, when I figure out where I'll be living lol

Originally posted by tazer View Post
    I have to admit to being a Utard. I just live in LA now. MOved out here about 3 years ago for a job.
    Where in Cali are you holmes? You've been here 3 years and don't know any e30 guys?
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

I live in Gardena just off the 405.

Ha, no I have just been car-less. I have a nasty habit of building cars then selling them before I get to enjoy them.

This time however I am going to finish the car and enjoy it!
      Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=310912

Comment

Shoot me your number bro, I'm right by you in Hermosa and there may be a thing or two you can help me with
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Greetings! Just got back from SLC a few days ago, visiting friends.

Comment

Working...
          X