Occupy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Occupy!

Ladies and gentlemen! So the other day i took my girl to the griffith observatory, on my way up there it was shit packed! Very nice scenery, nice weather, and to top it all off an AMAZING view of the city we all know and love; The Great Los Angeles. So i got to thinking, "how badass would it be to have all of our cars up there for some pictures". I havent really thought out the details too well but i want to see how many of you guys would be interested in setting up an event that would start at the observatory and then drive out somewhere! So here i go to test the waters on how many of you would be interested.
    The date im think is November 16. Reason being is it might still be sunny and its close enough to not go into the rainy season. Of course we can all come to an agreement on the date. The time would have to be early in the morning so that all of our cars occupy the parking lot at the observatory. Any comments/input is greately appreciated. I would love to see all of our LA people and anybody whos is in, to come out!!
    Last edited by itskingsteelo; 10-14-2014, 01:09 PM.
    Originally posted by dvck
    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Earliest I've been there is about 7am on a weekend, and it was about half full already. Griffith park has a fuckload of bicyclists too.

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

That's why it would be cool to be there early but it's just an idea

Comment

Totally possible! I've waken at 5 to be in Irvine for Cars & Coffee by 6:30.

Currently building a badass coffee table
        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

it worked out last time we tried it, i'd be up for it.
          sigpic

Comment

i'm there if it's in november.
            sigpic

Comment

Whaaaaa!? I didn even know that thread existed. But LETS DO IT! What does everyone think of November 16 (sunday)? Earlier than the gates open to occupy the main lot. Ill swing by and check out what time they open the gates so we can be there an hour and a half before.

Comment

pretty sure it opens at dawn. the observatory won't be open but there are trails at the top there, the whole park is closed from sunset to sunrise.
                sigpic

Comment

so then we should meet up before the sun comes up to get all the parking

Comment

im in.

Comment

its a nice spot to gather, but by 830-9am it got really busy with families, cyclist and tourists, kinda why we left for the cruise the last time, we could certainly do something similar
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah im down to be there for a bit, what i was think is maybe we can do a LA drive, meaning we would drive through landmarks and then end at the beach or some shit.

Comment

I'm so down for ending at the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by jayamasaki79 View Post
                            im in.
                            if jays in i'm in.
                            I also volunteer as photographer:pimp:
                            sigpic
                            @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                            Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

^i was about to ask a buddy of mine to be our photographer but that would require me picking him up and dropping him off. Its easier if you do it since youre going anyway, thanks brah. Hope to see ou guys there

Comment

Working...
                              X