Body shop in socal...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body shop in socal...?

anyone know a good body shop around the LA area?
    this rain season started off bad.

TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Carmona's in Fullerton:

Carmona's Collision Repair specializes in returning cars, trucks, and fleet vehicles to like new condition after any collision. Serving Fullerton, CA., Brea, Yorba Linda, La Habra, Anaheim and surrounding cities.
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Sucks that happened, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
        Carmona's in Fullerton:

http://www.carmonascollision.com/

good looking out man. i found a shop close to my house that does great work and there going to hook it up. plus the guy who hit me is gonna pay for the work.
        TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by tAngo. View Post
          good looking out man. i found a shop close to my house that does great work and there going to hook it up. plus the guy who hit me is gonna pay for the work.
          :up:

Comment

PM me your # and I'll give you another referral too.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Welp...
              Looks like im going to small claims court with the asshole who hit me. He doesn't want to pay up now cause he thinks I'm ripping "HIM" off and he thinks he's doing me a favor by paying for it. Fuck that guy! :hitler: :hitler:
              TEMO

Comment

Welp...
                Looks like im going to small claims court with the asshole who hit me. He doesn't want to pay up now cause he thinks I'm ripping "HIM" off and he thinks he's doing me a favor by paying for it. Fuck that guy! :hitler: :hitler:
                Wait, you didn't go through his insurance from the beginning?
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                  Wait, you didn't go through his insurance from the beginning?
                  I did make a chain. Turns out he never even had insurance for his truck.
                  TEMO

Comment

I did make a chain. Turns out he never even had insurance for his truck.
                    Lo-key, Hulk Smash his truck?
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Lo-key, Hulk Smash his truck?
                      Haha right! Nah it's all bear up 96 Ford ranger it was his work truck.
                      He finally paid up though. After I surved his ass
                      TEMO

Comment

Working...
                      X