Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.O.S. Or my back/butt. Cali Friends.

Hi, folks.

I'm in great need of a comfort seat for my journey back to Oregon if anyone has a spare they can let me have for a case of beer or know a junkyard that has one. Just got a new E30 but the seat is like one of those bed mattress's that has the springs jamming into you.

If ANYone in the Los Angles, Covina, area has one please please help. I'll be heading back I-5 so any help I really really appreciate .

I also can be texted/called as I'm doing a coolant temp change on the car before my journey home, 503-877-4240

Thanks Cali

-J

Make: BMW
    Year: 1990
    Model: 325i
    Trim: 2DR Sedan
    Last edited by HarukoE30; 01-10-2015, 08:57 AM. Reason: Car info
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

You need a drivers seat, right?
    I got a black one from a sedan. Fully functional, just needs a seat belt buckle.
    Let me know.

Comment

So I went to do some basic maintence on the car like oil change and fluids. After dumping the oil, I notice that the catch pan was really full. Come to find out, the amount of oil in this car was 7quarts. Which explains the why the car felt sluggish and it not being from sitting for 5 months.

Car won't turn over and makes a loud squeal noise when I do. Timing belt looks good from the top, but the car cut itself off when making left turns, shifting, or slowing down like way down in speeds. Even if I put the clutch in, but let it out, the car would want to lock up almost.

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated as I'm now stuck in Cali trying to get home to Oregon.

-J

Comment

J give us some more details, where exactly are you? I might be able to meet up tomorrow and have tools
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          J give us some more details, where exactly are you? I might be able to meet up tomorrow and have tools
          Safely home folks with the car in hand. Thanks for those offering to help :up:

Comment

Working...
          X