Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Down.

1st Friday of the month, till the douche-baggery goes away.

All in favor say "I"
    BUT BUT, what about all the stickers you made with the dates? THE STICKERS, MAN, THINK OF THE STICKERS

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
      BUT BUT, what about all the stickers you made with the dates? THE STICKERS, MAN, THINK OF THE STICKERS
      The dates aren't on the decal bro, it's only the invite.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sorry my throttle cable got stuck and my shit revd last meet, didn't mean to be "that" guy.

I don't mind the current meet. I like seeing an eclectic group of cars. We don't get the burnouts and rev tards like I had thought. E30 guys tend to stick to the middle and to ourselves anyway. I just like seeing the other enthusiasts out there that I usually wouldn't see.

Comment

I say keep it how it is. There are some clean cars that come in with the trash like Trey said. We just need to mark our territory so to speak. Keep the e30's in one section, etc.
          sigpic

Comment

man, i cant believe how big this gathering became. theres some clean cars that come out and then theres some cars that do shit that will get us kicked out. i think keeping the meet at the same location same date but isolating ourselves from their crowd would be the best idea.
            Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

We tried to move over to the home Depot lot once but, they kicked us out before we had any say.

Then we need to colaborate together, in making sure the BMWs take up the first 3 or 4 rows of parking, starting from the immediate row behind the in n out take out line.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                We tried to move over to the home Depot lot once but, they kicked us out before we had any say.

Then we need to colaborate together, in making sure the BMWs take up the first 3 or 4 rows of parking, starting from the immediate row behind the in n out take out line.

The issue is everyone shows up late. The Hondas and VWs start getting there around 7:30-8:00. Most of the e30s show up around 8:30-9:00.

I say use police tape lol. That or double park. If we start beginning with the row right behind the In n Out like you said, we should be good for at least 2 rows, maybe 3 if we keep showing up when we do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Radio_Flyer View Post
                  The issue is everyone shows up late. The Hondas and VWs start getting there around 7:30-8:00. Most of the e30s show up around 8:30-9:00.
                  BINGO.

Not that it matters to anyone, or that I'll be missed, but I'm out of these meets should it stay the same. I've avoided that crowd because sooner or later some bonehead does boneheaded things and things fall apart.

If you ask any of that ADG Squad people, they may just tell you they created this meet, they continue to amp it up and its only months away from being the next Krispy-Kreme meet </3.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                    BINGO.
                    sooner or later some bonehead does boneheaded things and things fall apart.

If you ask any of that ADG Squad people, they may just tell you they created this meet, they continue to amp it up and its only months away from being the next Krispy-Kreme meet </3.
                    gotta agree with this

Comment

Damn, why do all the cali e30 meets have to be in socal haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dzdimi14 View Post
                        Damn, why do all the cali e30 meets have to be in socal haha
                        There's others in norcal dude, you just have to be on the look out for them.

Comment

because socal is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                            BINGO.

Not that it matters to anyone, or that I'll be missed, but I'm out of these meets should it stay the same. I've avoided that crowd because sooner or later some bonehead does boneheaded things and things fall apart.

One of the big reasons why the ADG Squad idiots started showing up is because we had a good following with this. Every meet goes through its ups and downs, and there is always someone out there that's borderline screwing everyone over at these things. I don't think we should move it.. If you're not the one doing stupid things, you're not going to be the one getting in trouble(unless you're riding dirty lol).

If we move, it's only a matter of time before another group follows. I feel this is something we just have to weather out. I'll be going no matter where it's at, be it next to a Krispy Kreme or in its original spot.

Segregation will be our friend in this. We should designate a certain area that the majority of us that go can scoop up and keep the dipshits out.
                            sigpic

Comment

I say we fill up this area, starting with the row closest to the In N Out. That way we can keep the concentration of e30's/BMW's together. Let the Honda/VW crowd take the rest.

Any input is welcome. I'm mean it's not like I run the event lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

timing is the enemy here, all those ricers show up early, meanwhile the entire e30 group shows up later.

Comment

Working...
                                X