Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ well since the beginning of the year, a shit ton of ricers have been blowing up the meet on instagram and now everymonth theres like a 5:1 ratio of ricers to euro. theyve been blowing it up so much and even started taking credit for a meet that has been going on long before they showed up. words have been exchanged with them about them burning the spot for everyone and they still wont leave. last i heard, last month only one maybe two e30s showed up.
    Originally posted by dvck
    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Are we still trying to go ham this month or we gonna shit on them in July?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Phaggets gonna phag

I always work when this meet is happening, sucks to hear it's gone downhill
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Let's all skip this month...n hit them hard and strong next month let's all show up by 7pm or a bit early and start taking over the spot,lets show them how strong we are....
          sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

I think this is why people look down on BMW drivers because we think we are better than the others. I'll still show up to this meet and mingle with the guys. I appreciate the diversity. Sure there will be occasional idiots, but there are idiots in our circles too.

Comment

So true ^^^^
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

The Big Van Nuys Euro Meet

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                I think this is why people look down on BMW drivers because we think we are better than the others. I'll still show up to this meet and mingle with the guys. I appreciate the diversity. Sure there will be occasional idiots, but there are idiots in our circles too.

You show up all high revving it and shit, blaming it on a stuck throttle cable ;)
                sigpic

Comment

LOL i remember that night.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I know Bimmerfest has taken over out train of thought at the moment, but let's not forget the Van Nuys Meet.

We're taking it back! Plus everyone will be looking clean, perfect time to show up and run these guys out of town. Or to the other side of the parking lot at least lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

Last month i was so let down.. what happen?

Comment

I'm in.

Originally posted by blunttech
                        Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Tomorrow!

Comment

Tonight is the night. Are we rolling in early? I hope so....I planned on being there 8-10pm
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

if barry go maybe i bring my pos too so he not the only old guy there
                              06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

Leaving around 7:30 to get there at 8 and shooo hondas away

Comment

Working...
                                X