Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the earlier part of the night sucked. once they all left it was chill, felt like a real e30 meet. I won't be able to make it to the November meet but I'll be there for december's.
    sigpic

Comment

What kind of crowd size was there early on? I remember last time I went last week of the month a few months ago it was ridiculous, probably 1000 cars, chopper there from the start, kids taunting police cars etc.

Comment

It was a few different types of cars, younger kids that do the usual rice car meet stuff, bump music extremely loud, rev their engines, speed through the parking lot, attempting burn outs. All the stuff that gets the crowds kicked out from the spot.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

This meet was a shit show until about 10 pm.

After that, it was super laid back. Awesome meeting some of the guys on here too. Definitely coming to the next one, but I'll probably roll up later so I don't have to hear mazda 3s and civics bouncing of their rev limiters for an hour.
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'll be there next time. Car was down with a cracked pan :( I used to enjoy these meets
            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
            Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
              I'll be there next time. Car was down with a cracked pan :( I used to enjoy these meets
              We need to buy or need to modify one of the existing pans, and make it like one of those sump pans they have for American cars.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Thinking about going to the upcoming one. Do they really last till midnight ? Its about an hour drive for me so I wanna get there when it starts poppin with e30s
                FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

Originally posted by unitt01 View Post
                  Thinking about going to the upcoming one. Do they really last till midnight ? Its about an hour drive for me so I wanna get there when it starts poppin with e30s
                  I left last time at 11 and people were still hanging out. I would have stayed later, but I also have an hour drive and had to work the next morning.

You should come to the next one, it ended up being super chill after a while lol.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^And there you have it. , the proof is in the pudding.

Comment

I have about 1 hour 45 minute drive one way.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by iron-e View Post
                        ^and there you have it. , the proof is in the pudding.
                        i am the pudding

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          i am the pudding
                          So the proof is in you? hmmm.........

Comment

November 25th! Hope to have our own family reunion here, if we aren't all tired from Black Friday shopping.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Will be there hopefully if I finish the 5 speed swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                                November 25th! Hope to have our own family reunion here, if we aren't all tired from Black Friday shopping.
                                Holy Crap totally forgot about black friday!
                                FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                                My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

Working...
                                X