Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a driver side late model fog light, passenger tail light, chrome kidneys, and a tweeter pod they can bring?

Comment

See ya in awhile :devil:
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

RIP Van Nuys E30 meet
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
          RIP Van Nuys E30 meet
          For reals dude......

What a bunch of BS!
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

How about moving 4 miles south to the in n out by the 101 (ShermanOaks Spot)?
            sigpic

Comment

How about moving 4 miles south to the in n out by the 101 (ShermanOaks Spot)?
              Do you think they can contain, a good group of us? I'm afraid we'll just get the boot and not have a place where to call home anymore.

Comment

IDK honestly what that lot is like on a friday night, so its up in the air.

the backlot itself holds prob 100-120 cars

but it may be time to downsize anyway? keeping it through the forums here and the fb group without massive sharing imo

Here are the lots in comparison and in relation to each other for location (both captured at same scale)

Just food for thought, after Januarys meet it seemed apparent to me where it was heading (the location)
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Why not keep the same location and make it the 1st friday of the month and not post it on FB to keep it specific to e30s or r3v crew.

Comment

enter meme of "aliens"

that works real well too imo!
                    sigpic

Comment

yea I went to the Jan meet and was really turned off by how many other crap cars were around. Didnt feel like a E30 gtg at all
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                        Why not keep the same location and make it the 1st friday of the month and not post it on FB to keep it specific to e30s or r3v crew.
                        enter meme of "aliens"

that works real well too imo!
                        Change it up to maybe, the 2nd Friday of the month?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          Change it up to maybe, the 2nd Friday of the month?
                          It will be easier to change a date than to find a new location that can accommodate the meet. Current said location has ample lighting, long row of parking, food, central location, and safe-ish neighborhood without getting hassled by the fuz.

Comment

the sherman oaks location will fit the cars that need to be at our meet,
                            there's actually more food choices and is right off the 405/101 intersection.

And its obvious most people don't know how to change the lighting setting
                            on their look-at-me-I-think-I'm-photographer cameras anyway so we get
                            blown yellow tungsten lighted photos. #grindsmygears

That said, i'd rather just have a date change than a location change too.

2nd friday will get confusing for some people, think of the southbay meet
                            and how that confuses people.

first friday, same location gets my vote.
                            sigpic

Comment

Down.

1st Friday of the month, till the douche-baggery goes away.

All in favor say "I"

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Down.

1st Friday of the month, till the douche-baggery goes away.

All in favor say "I"
                                I

For me, I rarely come around and when I do, I prefer to see the usual suspects and meet new people that are like minded and for the most part rational and mature in respect to the group.

So my vote is fortified by that reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X