Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full interior seats on Craigslist.

What's up tall

Has anyone purchased seats from this guy. I wants to order it but I don't know how good the seats are. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

I've got a feeling that that's zoomzooomzooming from eBay, with horrible reviews on this board.
    Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
    A Topless Memorandum

Comment

No it's not him. I just placed the order. I will keep updating when I get them to see what the quality is.

Comment

Looks pretty terrible. But I guess with free shipping its not a bad price considering you don't have to give him cores. But you can probably get yours redone locally for the same price but a better job from a dedicated shop.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

My driver back seat the support is broken. The front seats are torn up. And it has cloth seats in the back. I figure if I get these new ones it will be cheaper then hunting down a good driver seat then going to get it reupholstered.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Looks pretty terrible.
            What about those looks terrible? They look perfectly fine to me, but I don't know shit about upholstery.
            sigpic
            1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

It didn't look bad to me either. He said he uses high quality vinyl. As long it lasts me 3-4 years, then I will worry about getting it professionally done.

Comment

So you would spend close to a grand, for that crap? Why not spend a little more and get longer lasting, quality?

The shop these came out of, is local too and have a great rep, just not cheap but, good luck with your purchase.
                Attached Files
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

It's what I can afford now. In a few years I will go to Hyperion upholstery

Comment

I think that was an excuse to show off your interior...but ok.

D, I think those aren't too bad dude. I thought about these also but decided to go another route for the moment until I decide on a design pattern that fits me.

They look pretty damn good but I can assure you they won't have a true tailor fit for that price. Plus there are so many aspects to these seats than the vinyl covers...internals, foam..ect. Did you contact the seller to ask about them more in depth? I would for piece of mind and to get a feel for the seller. I think you'll be able to tell if this guy makes seats to flip them or if he's passionate about what he does.

At the end of the day, you can't dismiss something as "crap" until you feel the seller out and possibly see the product.

Sorry that no one, so far, can vouch for these to put you in the right direction.

-David

Comment

I completely understand what you guys are saying. Since no one has purchased this from this seller that we know of. I guess I am the guinea pig. I can be either really stupid for purchasing it or it could be a wise one. Nonetheless if it is horrible I will let others know not to purchase from this seller but I'm hoping it will go the other direction.

Comment

Pic for inspiration.

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Nice , let us know how you like them
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
                            What about those looks terrible? They look perfectly fine to me, but I don't know shit about upholstery.
                            They looks pretty haggardy honestly; a lot of the leather looks like it hasn't been laid/cut right and that causes it to fold/bind/wrinkle. The back seats on those pictures especially show the flaws, but the front seats look okay; they still have flaws but at least most of the leather has been cut/laid right: cushion material could have been laid flatter, but overall: that's not a bad deal considering a FUBAR'd junkyard interior with destroyed leather would run you $300-400

The tan seats look absolutely terrible

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              Pic for inspiration.

Thats some pretty wicked work right there. Hit me up dude, i have a couple of Impalas i need to do. was out getting quotes today
                              PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Working...
                              X