Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bimmerfest Caravan 2015 (all groups meet at Bavarian Garage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmerfest Caravan 2015 (all groups meet at Bavarian Garage)

1. FOR THE LOCALS OF THE SOUTH BAY AREA (Carson, gardena, long beach, San Pedro, Huntington park, bellflower, Torrance & more

Join me Kevan (aka Chilieze) in meeting at

Krispy Kreme

1199 W Artesia Blvd
    Gardena, CA 90248

Time of meet 6:30 - 7:00 am
    Departure 7:30 (no exceptions)

We may possibly shuffle into the neighboring Food4Less lot, depending on the crowd that morning.

2. Ok guys in the San Fernando Valley, we have a meet up spot. We're meeting up near Delano Park at the Costco parking lot.
    Joe (aka Radio_Flyer) will be leading this part of the caravan.

The Address: Costco

6100 Sepulveda Blvd
    Van Nuys, CA 91411-2503

There is a gas station right in the parking lot, also a few others within the surrounding area. There's even a DMV for those of you riding dirty.

We'll start lining up nearest the gas station to make things easier.

It's close to the 405/101 interchange, giving us a pretty straight shot to BG, where we'll meet up with them on I-210. Tentative roll out is 7:30 (no exceptions). I'll repost/update if anything changes. This is going to be awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have been working on!

Time of meet: 6:30 - 7:00 am

3. O.C. Caravan to Bimmerfest!

Ok I David (aka Mr. Tripp), will be taking the head for the OC/SD caravan meeting spot, at the Irvine Spectrum (8000 Gateway, Irvine, CA for gps purposes) from there we will be headed to Bavarian Garage to meet with all the other caravans.
    The lot I have chosen is perfect, it is two lefts and a right (3 stop signs) then we are on the freeway.

Meet Up Time: 6:00 - 6:30AM
    Departure: 7:00AM (No Later, no exceptions)

MEET SPOT:

THE ROUTE:

Any questions text me directly (562)754-7838 for the fastest response.
    See y'all Saturday.

4. For the people in the high desert area.

Caravan will be lead by Arda (aka ArdaMK2)

Meeting address:
    12840 Day St
    Moreno Valley, CA 92553
    Time 6:30 - 7:00

Departure is 7:30 am (no exceptions)

Map:

5. For the L.A. people, I want to meet in front of the staples center on Figueroa in DTLA.
    Please use your walkie talkies, and keep them on chanel 9 to hear changes, as there is no immediate
    parking in front of the staples center.

The address: Staples Center

1111 S. Figueroa
    Los Angeles 90015

Time of meet 6:30 am - 7:00

We want to meet with the last group, which will be Bavarian Garage in Glendora. From there (once all the caravans have joined) we will be moving a caravan of 100+ e30s and will stop until we reach our final destination in fontana

Suggestions for the event are: 2 way radios, set to chanel 9
    Sun block, Sun glasses, canopies, umbrellas, lots of water, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, folding chairs and anything else you may want for your personal needs.
    Last edited by IRON-E; 05-22-2015, 03:18 PM.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

I think it's possible to top our 120+ E30 caravan a couple years ago. But why did they move it out to Fontana :(

-NICK

Comment

Fontana?? wtf, did they do it on purpose so less ppl go?

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
        I think it's possible to top our 120+ E30 caravan a couple years ago. But why did they move it out to Fontana :(
        I believe it can be accomplished, it's a better drive.

Originally posted by roznic View Post
        Fontana?? wtf, did they do it on purpose so less ppl go?
        Lol, I never complained when it was in Santa Barbara. I like driving to the events., its the best part.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          I believe it can be accomplished, it's a better drive.

Lol, I never complained when it was in Santa Barbara. I like driving to the events., its the best part.
          Well, SB that's where it all started but it became simply too tight, lol..
          No complaints meh, Just thought rose bowl was perfect location

Comment

I agree with Edwin, the best part of it is the drive. I love driving my car. Fontana isn't too bad. I think they may have outgrown Pasadena. Which BTW was only a 10 min drive for me. I actually drove from Rosemead to Ontario and then to Bimmer fest just to enjoy a caravan.

Comment

Need ask the valley guys first.
              Does anybody want to take the lead on a meet spot? We can have you be the 1st location to meet, than hit L.A. and move up on the 60 frwy.
              There's already a meet location in Glendora, which will be the final stop before the event.

I'm also looking to talk to the organizer of the BIMMERFEST, to see if we can get a good group rate, since we're hoping to be in the 100+ e30 attendance. :D

Comment

oh wow no more pasadena.

Comment

Can I get a small group in the South Bay to meet at the Krispy Kreme, at the foot of the 91 by the 110? (on Artesia x Vermont).

LA isn't my area, I don't know of spots up there.

Also consider the OC guys, will they go up the 57 or 605?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                  Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Well the Fontana speedway I closer to the 10 fwy, or the 210, the 60 is too far south.
                    I think a 210 Pasadena meet spot or 10 fwy SGV meet spot would work out well, it would take care of Pasadena, SGV, Irwindale, Baldwin Park, ELA, possibly Downey, Southgate, Whittier maybe.
                    this way we can meet in Glendora at the final stop and roll deep ASF.

Just a suggestion. I can try and round up a few e30's via IG.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                      oh wow no more pasadena.
                      No Sir., and I'm super glad it's finally moved.
                      Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                      Can I get a small group in the South Bay to meet at the Krispy Kreme, at the foot of the 91 by the 110? (on Artesia x Vermont).

LA isn't my area, I don't know of spots up there.

Also consider the OC guys, will they go up the 57 or 605?
                      Great idea bro, if you want, we can make that, the south bay area location., just get me a little more info and we'll map it out.
                      Originally posted by jayamasaki79 View Post
                      Well the Fontana speedway I closer to the 10 fwy, or the 210, the 60 is too far south.
                      I think a 210 Pasadena meet spot or 10 fwy SGV meet spot would work out well, it would take care of Pasadena, SGV, Irwindale, Baldwin Park, ELA, possibly Downey, Southgate, Whittier maybe.
                      this way we can meet in Glendora at the final stop and roll deep ASF.

Just a suggestion. I can try and round up a few e30's via IG.
                      Correct but, as far as the IG notice, I'd like to wait a little longer to get better detailed info. Hope that's cool with you and everyone.

Comment

I'm down to meet/help wherever needed. Just let me know.
                        sigpic

Comment

as a now non e30 owner i think a longer route drives us much more. As Nick ( baller** ) said its possible to beat our past top caravan ( many years back when one was much a child lol ) Im very much willing to make it e30 nor bmw if not. Just from watching on the FB group this family has grown but attachments has loosened. Bring the willing back! I havnt missed a Bimmerfest since the first year I got my own bmw (era 08ish) and not showing up in one wont let me down. Edwin do your magic dude. Its time for the OG's to bring this back to life.

Who knows what i'll show up in but I will say the least I will show up.

Comment

what beer were you drinking last night Ben?

Comment

Lagunitas IPA
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X