Looking for a M3..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    I know someone could use some big funds for the holiday season!

    Leave a comment:


  • mr2peak
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    I think he should have kept his henna, diamondscharz and lachs instead of buying 3 alpineweiss cars. That move puzzles me but I'm sure there's a reason.
    White is the color they raced. Arguably the most iconic

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Looking for a M3..

    Yup that's the one that went to LA. The $14k one with a blown engine was traded for another car, owner didn't tell me what but I'm assuming a e36 m3, who knows.
    Last edited by KIRIEIW; 11-23-2015, 10:21 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Still better than $14k just for a roller that probably has 4 lug.

    Leave a comment:


  • eLKuRLy
    replied
    $14k for one with a blown engine??
    geez

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lyf
    replied
    ^^^ I think that red car got ship here in SoCal.

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Missed out on another red m3 last week, had a blown engine for $14k. I think red cars might just be bad luck for me..

    Still Looking.

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    To whoever just bought this; screw you I was second in line for it :(

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445727146.328401.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	7180642

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by yungmike
    Don't you just love owners like that? I've tugging and bugging this dude in my neighborhood who owns a perstine e36 m3 in my dream techoviolet color. I have hope my work will pay off; or back fire on me and it sparks the passion in him again :hitler:
    I found a e34 M5 just last week, thinking I had a good shot at getting the car. I figured no luck on finding a M3, why not. It was sitting for about 3 or so years , and the registration sticker said "2012" to back up the story. And that's not an assumption, the lady said for 3 years its been under that tree.. Well I go to knock on the door and a older lady comes out, she told me its hers son's car and she'll give him my number saying I stopped by. Well a week later and no call, I go back to check on the car and Its GONE! She told me her son picked up the car after it sitting under her tree for 3 years. I totally sparked his interest in the car again..



    Originally posted by ahlem
    I've been thinking of changing my name to Mike to see if that helps . He's put up some lovely pix on the Facebook page in the last couple days.
    Good idea, I might do the same thing!

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    I think he should have kept his henna, diamondscharz and lachs instead of buying 3 alpineweiss cars. That move puzzles me but I'm sure there's a reason.
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 10-24-2015, 10:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ahlem
    replied
    I've been thinking of changing my name to Mike to see if that helps . He's put up some lovely pix on the Facebook page in the last couple days.

    Leave a comment:


  • aegul44
    replied
    Originally posted by ahlem
    A guy named Mike from NJ seems to be buying them up lately. I think he's bought 3 or 4 recently.
    I guess I know whom you are talking about? He has all models of e30s and still buying for his collection.

    Leave a comment:


  • yungmike
    replied
    Don't you just love owners like that? I've tugging and bugging this dude in my neighborhood who owns a perstine e36 m3 in my dream techoviolet color. I have hope my work will pay off; or back fire on me and it sparks the passion in him again :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • Lanph25
    replied
    Originally posted by KIRIEIW
    If I could find a Alpine White M3, in need of upholstery work, cracked dash, oil leaks (I'd pull the engine and re seal it), suspension work, maybe close to 200k miles, I'd be really happy. There's a car with that exact description in my area but sadly the owner just isn't ready to part with it, and the worst part is it hasn't moved a inch in 3+ years. If I could have any M3, that would be the car I'd choose. I think part if it is its the first one I ever saw. It's sad to see it sitting there, but you can only do so much to try and get someone to sell you a car. I actually just spoke with him again two days ago, and he said he'll think about.

    I've had one PM on a car a few days ago but the owner said he doesn't need to sell it, nor really wants to until its completely assembled. Sounded like he was "testing waters" on a price he could get as it sits, and honestly I really don't want to deal with the testing waters crowd. The search continues..
    What is that guys name ?

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    If I could find a Alpine White M3, in need of upholstery work, cracked dash, oil leaks (I'd pull the engine and re seal it), suspension work, maybe close to 200k miles, I'd be really happy. There's a car with that exact description in my area but sadly the owner just isn't ready to part with it, and the worst part is it hasn't moved a inch in 3+ years. If I could have any M3, that would be the car I'd choose. I think part if it is its the first one I ever saw. It's sad to see it sitting there, but you can only do so much to try and get someone to sell you a car. I actually just spoke with him again two days ago, and he said he'll think about.

    I've had one PM on a car a few days ago but the owner said he doesn't need to sell it, nor really wants to until its completely assembled. Sounded like he was "testing waters" on a price he could get as it sits, and honestly I really don't want to deal with the testing waters crowd. The search continues..

    Leave a comment:

Working...