"Last Minute" Santa Rosa Meet/Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Last Minute" Santa Rosa Meet/Photoshoot

Hey, I just got off the phone with Clay and TJ and we're thinking about getting a gathering together somewhere in SR tomorrow night. Both of them have to work till either 7 or 9 but I'd like to see if we can get maybe 5 of us together to take some pictures somewhere at night if the weather cooperates. Maybe the JC parking garage?

Also, may be able to take advantage of having M3Austin up here with his camera and help add to his portfolio. Here's some sick pics he took of TJ and his car - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=127057

Off hand, I know I would like to try to get up there, plus TJ and Clay, and maybe Frank and Joe would make 5 E30s plus any other adds that might come across this thread in time.

If you're interested, post up here or call TJ at 758 7156...

Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
      Down.
      down as in, i'm down to come all the way to santa rosa? cause that would be sick.

Comment

Shit monkeys, I was just there snaging an '02 :nice:

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
          down as in, i'm down to come all the way to santa rosa? cause that would be sick.
          Yeah.

I'll be there.

Comment

danny, is the turbo in?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Nope.

Nate is coming down tuesday.

We're gonna try to slap that shit in then.

Comment

You know I'm down TJ. Give me a call whenever and we'll get some work done...
                Austin Driggers
                Drop it. Stretch it. Poke it. Roll it.

Stäncé Primo

Comment

Nope.

Nate is coming down tuesday.

We're gonna try to slap that shit in then.
                  fuckin a right. me and my turbo guru brother are coming down.

Comment

l'm so excited.

Comment

im in...
                      Last edited by norcalE30; 12-28-2008, 12:44 PM.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

I vote we meet somewhere with food and then go wherever.

Because I am fat.

Comment

I vote we meet somewhere with food and then go wherever.

Because I am fat.
                          That does sound good. Santa Rosa Taqueria is right up the street from the garage and it is pretty bomb...I just came from there though, and I can't get in the drieway :(

If you wanna meet there I'll just part across the street as it is more suitable for lower cars :D
                          Austin Driggers

Stäncé Primo

Comment

how about like Novato? i would be down to meet y'all around 10. i work till 10ish +-30min.

EDIT: maybe you guys will wanna roll down after you eat in SR??
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                              how about like Novato? i would be down to meet y'all around 10. i work till 10ish +-30min.

EDIT: maybe you guys will wanna roll down after you eat in SR??
                              That sounds good too. I'm sure we could find some parking structures there...

We could get the shoot done in SR JC garage then stroll on down to Novato and do some more work...
                              Austin Driggers

Stäncé Primo

Comment

Working...
                              X