Any Salvage Yards in or Around Calgary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Salvage Yards in or Around Calgary?

New to the forums and reading all these posts really makes me want to get serious about doing stuff to my car. The problem is I don't know where I could find miscellaneous parts like a sunroof crank handle and things like that. Does anyone around the Calgary area know of any wreckers that have an e30 or two sitting around?
    sigpic
    My first car. Bought July 1st/10
    Working on fixing a bunch of little problems with the car right now.

you know how everyone bashes newbs for not searching? it doesnt just apply to the forums.

this is why.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

hahaha
      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
      2875-C Towerview Road
      Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

yes but how many of those have any e30s? i've been to 3 already to find nothing... I think that you missed the last line because you were too excited to flame a noob.
        sigpic
        My first car. Bought July 1st/10
        Working on fixing a bunch of little problems with the car right now.

Comment

Try Manchester's on Glenmore and 52nd, they usually have e30's in the yard.

Comment

Also try pickn pull, I picked up a chipped 173 ECU there a couple of weeks ago for 25 bucks/ The car was a 90 325i

Comment

What random parts are you looking for i"m parting a e30 and heading to calgary this weekend. If you know what parts we could work something out.

Comment

I was at Manchester Auto & Truck Parts in Calgary, Alberta a few weeks back and yes they have e30's in their yard.
                On my visit they had an e30 Convertible and 3X e30 4 doors. Hopefully these cars are still there.

I did grab the fenders off of the convertible (fair shape/good price) but did leave the body kit.

Comment

Working...
                X