ordering bmw parts in canada.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordering bmw parts in canada.

so fella's looking to ordering some parts for my car, jus wondering where the best place for prices and the overall experiences you had with what site. thanks!...:D

When ordering from the States make sure they ship USPS ( united states postal service).
    These guys are in BC and I have had good success.http://www.bimmer-parts.ca/

Comment

we ship to canada all the time. Now that the postal strike is over usps flat rate shipping is best option.

What a lot of customers do is order a bunch of stuff, as the items arrive and fill up a medium or large flat rate box we ship out.

Its hard to compete on pricing for a small piece as the shipping will often kill the deal, but for multiple items we have had great feedback on our pricing.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I use Pelican prts and some other site....forgot the name.
        I always ask for USPS shipping, cheap and none of the bullshit UPS handling surcharge.

Comment

I recommend Levent at Guten Parts from the above post - ZM Blue Devil. Have ordered many items from him, from little stuff to an exhaust system, which sounds great Levent, he can get almost anything, excellent service and pricing, and shipping is pretty reasonable using USPS. Will continue to go to him first.

Comment

Ask Blunt if he'll ship to Canada. Either him or Levent should be able to hook you up.
            sigpic
            Turbo Cabrio project: http://eurowerks.org/showthread.php?t=19677

Comment

getbmwparts.com

they used to have the best prices by far, now there are a few that compete with them. but i still go back because they have impecable service. you should see the orders i've put through to them (ex. 600 items for about 2thousand$) and they pulled through with minimal errors. blunt wouldnt even touch the order because there was too many small hardware parts (ie not profitable).

my only complaint, sometimes they take a while to ship, but my orders arent easy so it's understandable.
              90 E30 325i

Comment

Function.
                Form.
                sigpic

Comment

I've always used blunttech, and Roysneon swears by Guten Parts. Either way you're in good hands.
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

As has been said already, just ship with USPS from any american parts place. I like using Pelican, good service, competitive prices and they have everything.

You should also check out autopartsway.ca. Canadian online site, so no exchange rate or border hassle to deal with. I've received some orders within a couple days of placing an order. Prices are usually close to the american sites, and sometimes even cheaper. They stock the usual maintenance parts (timing belts, etc.), but no dealer/OEM parts like clips, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X