Any R3v'ers from Atlantic Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any R3v'ers from Atlantic Canada?

Am I on my own here? just reaching out, a couple of guys around here, but none strike me as "R3v" type guys...
    Feeling a bit alone...
    Let me know where you be at!
    Originally Posted by ACMF74
    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

I am originaly from Newfoundland, now in the great central alberta area! :razz:
    sigpic

Comment

Thats Funny, I have been in Alberta/BC for 28 years and for whatever reason decided, hey, why not move to eastern Canada?
      I was from here as a kid, but, essentially an Albertan...
      I do miss it already though, who knows, may be back...

Comment

Hey guys, i'm in Nova Scotia. I live in lawrencetown, near the beach. what color car do you drive? i probably seen you around.

"In 20 years from now you will be more disapointed by the things you havent done then by the things you have done..... discover, dream, explore....."
        -Mark Twain

Comment

Hey, nice, I am in Coldbrook, I drive a black 2007 Dodge ram...lol 88' is Red, but isn't drivin as it is busted apart waiting body work...

Do You know the fellow with the white IX and the blue 318 at Lawrencetown motors? that is where my "new" trunk is from lol

I don't know if I have seen you around yet, but I am always looking for E30's around here, there are a few...

Comment

from nova scotia, no longer driving an e30 still have 3 parts cars if anyone is interested. i'm in the new minas area.

Comment

I'm in Cheticamp, NS part of the year. But I don't have an E30 there.
              Originally posted by 416stroker
              well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

Working...
              X