Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to contact "Lapisblau" from MyE28.com forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to contact "Lapisblau" from MyE28.com forum.

Does anybody know of a user "Lapisblau" with a 528 from the myE28.com forum? He's from BC. That forum is defunct now and the domain is for sale. His post in 2017 showed a solution for a shift plate mount that's no longer available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E28 shift plate fabricated bracket.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	9937600

Thanks -

That kind of looks like an e36 trans mount and a custom aluminum bracket?
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

my28 is still functional as of today, and there is a current new post in at least one section, but I cannot log in for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
        That kind of looks like an e36 trans mount and a custom aluminum bracket?
        That's exactly right. It was in a post from 2017. He couldn't find the rear "bow" bracket either, made this. When I tried to go to myE28, it said the domain was for sale.

I'd like to know the dimensions of the piece he made and we can make one out of heavy aluminum angle. Looks like he has a slotted hole on the vertical leg.

# 25111207113 "bow."

Name:	bow1.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	9938305

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          my28 is still functional as of today, and there is a current new post in at least one section, but I cannot log in for some reason.
          Oh, there it is, I got the index page. https://www.mye28.com That's weird, I couldn't get it before. Is it a forum you can still join? That guy might be long gone.

Comment

I got logged in there, the user last posted in late March of this year, so he's probably still around.

Comment

Thanks. I just registered.

Comment

They haven't written back to confirm registration....but I found the OE bracket at a SoCal shop.........

Not much to it...

Name:	IMG_6083.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	9939302

Comment

Working...
                X