North end drive to picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North end drive to picnic

Going to be leaving from Burlington around 9:00 for the picnic, anybody who wants to meet up can meet me at the Krispy Kreme parking lot ready to leave at **********9:00***********.
    Last edited by cheades; 06-05-2009, 12:52 PM. Reason: Edited time to meet/leave

I was thinking of leaving earlier this year, I always get stuck in a back parking spot out in the middle of nowhere. :p
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yeah that sucks, plus the line gets really long to get in from what I have seen. Usually leaving an hour before they let people in has worked real well for me. Should put us there right when they start letting people in the gate.

Comment

I will see you two there, but in my slow car. :P I am going to tacoma on friday, so I will be coming up from that way.
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Finally found you guys on here. Ill meet you guys there at 9. The 318 will be ready to roll.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

i might make this but i doubt it.. i doubt ill even make it to the meet.. im trying to get my car all ready...got the wheels too late...damn
            sigpic

Comment

they are opening the gates at 10 instead of 10:30.. so we might want to leave a little earlier
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

It only takes an hour to get there, you want to sit at the gate for a while waiting to get it?

Comment

no I thought you meant to leave at 9:30 because it was opening at 10:30
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Nope, I re-edited my original post so it was actually easy to understand. I will be there about 8:50 and plan on leaving just a little after 9.

Comment

Working...
                    X