Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing to get your E30 ready for the Picnic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing to get your E30 ready for the Picnic?

What mods have you done since last year, and/or what are you doing to get prepped for the Picnic?

Eagles eyes will notice our PRO-3 car will have Toyo R888 tires rather than the old spec tire. LOL - besides that, the car is ready to go.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

I need to get my suspension on my new car since I can't take up the turbo one :(

Comment

Danny, you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, just drive that shit lol j/k.

I have been doing alot of shit to the eta but still not as much as I wanted to get done. Friday I am gonna do hoses and motor mounts, I wish I had enough time to put the airdam and crack free dash in, oh well you will see it again next year.
      -Andy

Comment

my car has come soooo far since last year. new, much better wheels, lower, stiffer, new seats, new skirts, new lip, new hood, new tail lights. I'm excited, people might look at my car this year?
        1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
        2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
        2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Unfortunately not a whole lot...my e30 still looks like crap. Will be vastly improved for next year's picnic though! Lots of plans for later this summer.

Comment

M54! Shiny aluminum goodness.

I will also, hopefully, have my TRM multi-tune and first dedicated circuit board for the VANOS controller.

I'll be rollin' on 14's.

Other than that, I'm cleaning.

Comment

all the polished stuff is slightly duller...(only polish it once a year if...it stays pretty good, and i love driving more than cleaning)...

Reiger kit (shut up all you purists... ;) ) is covering the front and sides, (readying for a large intercooler...(just got the skirts on last week...May 30th).

sporting a new dent...*(yay !)
              new short shifter, and many unseen parts too (like the oil purolator seals).
              Last edited by idanity; 06-02-2009, 08:04 PM.
              3 pedal club
              200,k+ club
              cabrio club
              port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

putting in my o2 sensor for my swap and cleaning :) lowering the rear end, painting my wheels aaaand im not sure, probs it lol

Comment

Actually washed it and vacuumed the inside, gonna finish the fairing for the roof rack also.

Comment

making it work again, and wax. This will be my first time back in 3 or 4yrs, so a lot has changed on my car

Comment

If you've not been since the Newcastle Beach Park days you are in for a treat.
                      Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Euro headlights are about it for me. Unfortunately my other 'surprise' for the picnic isn't going to work out. :(

I am taking Thursday and Friday off to detail my car, so it should at least be clean.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm workin on my m50 swap but not sure I'll have it done in time.
                          sigpic

Comment

A FUCKLOAD.

On the interior, I installed a pair of MkII GTI Recaro front seats and a Nardi steering wheel.

On the exterior, not much has changed except a newly repainted fender, and newly repainted front and rear bumpers, and trim. I also shadowlined the window trim, and I no longer have the Reiger Infinity lip. Everyone can thank the little cocksucker dps1 in Tigard for that one.

The engine got quite the working over. I accquired a 325i intake manifold and throttle body, and port-matched the intake ports on my eta head to match the 325i intake ports. Still running an eta bottom end, but the increased airflow combined with a JimC/Turner Motorsports chip has opened it up quite a bit. The manifold and valve cover were both sandblasted and painted, and my engine underwent a complete overhaul from the top of the block upwards, every gasket and maintanence item replaced and/or upgraded. My entire AC system has been removed, including all of the copper lines, the compressor, and the condensor/fan up front.

Comment

I'll still be working on my b35 swap, and as you can tell will be a couple weeks too late to this :(
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                              X