Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Picnic Caravan ( e30 picnic party )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill join the caravan from Griot's to James'. Put me up there Matt!

Sent from my G2X.
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I think Andrew and I might join you all for this Caravan, we're leaving Bend on Friday afternoon, does someone have a couple of spare couches and/or a floor we can crash on in PDX or nearby Friday night? I've been thinking about it, and along with it being a 7 or so hour drive up to Tacoma from here (leaving Bend at around 3pm), I really love driving in the caravans up, and I don't want to miss that this year.

Comment

You can stay, at my place, about 25-30min N. of PDX 1 couch, many floors

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Thanks for the offer Matt, but I actually just remembered that I have a friend who lives in PDX who has been wanting me to come visit/hang out, so we're going to crash there for the night, but we'll meet up with you guys in the morning on Saturday for the caravan up to Griot's.

Comment

Matt, are you planning on people arriving in woodland at 10am, or leaving woodland at 10am?

I want to get the PDX crew up there in time to travel together. Right now we intend on leaving at 9:30 which should put us there at 10.
            -------------------------------------------------
            1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
            2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

I'll time everything out decently enough to either be in Woodward, or catch up to the convoy on 5! (or have you catch up to me, depending on how fast you all haul ass.)
              Originally posted by 416stroker
              well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

The speed limit will be observed....
                Mostly... :D

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                  The speed limit will be observed....
                  Mostly... :D
                  Yeah. When I went up last year it wasn't hard to keep up with everyone doing 0-5 over. That doesn't mean a few people didn't have fun, but they always slowed back down and let people catch up. The guys with 4.10s also don't like cruising fast ;-)
                  -------------------------------------------------
                  1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                  2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Count me out guys, I'll be heading straight through to Tacoma on Friday with the NorCal crew as they come through Salem on I5.

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                      Matt, are you planning on people arriving in woodland at 10am, or leaving woodland at 10am?

I want to get the PDX crew up there in time to travel together. Right now we intend on leaving at 9:30 which should put us there at 10.

leaving at 10:30 or so...

id like to be a few min early to griots

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Edit:

major cash shortage won't allow me to stay overnight....see you on Sunday.
                        Last edited by Sepp; 06-24-2011, 05:57 PM.
                        Originally posted by 416stroker
                        well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

Working...
                        X