Who has attended every E30 Picnic?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nando
    replied
    I have all of the magnets that you've given out at the picnics. They're stuck under my trunk lid.. starting to run out of space! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Lance, I think it is just you.
    Maybe, but there were 60 E30s at the first one. I'm going to ask at the Picnic too during the raffle. Stephanie has made every one, though she is sort of forced to go, ha ha.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Lance, I think it is just you.

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    All but one if I recall!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Been there every year since '05.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    Technically I drove one year when we took the xB up there. But yeah, 9 years in a row baby!
    Yeah, that was when my passenger side front wheel bearing took a shit 2 days before we left, couldn't get a replacement in time.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Same, that was when James and I first met.

    Subway sandwich platters and under 100 E30s. I remember they actually kicked us out of there after 2004, because we filled not only every parking spot in the park, but were parked up and down both sides of the road into the park. :D

    Andrew (my brother in law) has also attended every Picnic with me as my co-driver.
    Technically I drove one year when we took the xB up there. But yeah, 9 years in a row baby!

    I even skipped walking at my HS graduation to go in 2006, as I'm sure R3V remembers. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    yeah, I've also been to all of them except the first. I did have my E30 when the first one happened but didn't know about the picnic of course..

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    I missed the first one as well. I had just bought my E30 in Aug 2002. Been going ever since!

    I was looking for my 2003 pictures and I found and old link to imagestation. Guess it's time to rehost them to a new site :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    I started in 2003 =/
    Same, that was when James and I first met.

    Subway sandwich platters and under 100 E30s. I remember they actually kicked us out of there after 2004, because we filled not only every parking spot in the park, but were parked up and down both sides of the road into the park. :D

    Andrew (my brother in law) has also attended every Picnic with me as my co-driver.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    I started in 2003 =/

    Leave a comment:


  • spdracrm3
    replied
    i think i have only missed one

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    started a topic Who has attended every E30 Picnic?

    Who has attended every E30 Picnic?

    Has anyone here attended every E30 Picnic? The first one was 2002 at Newcastle Beach Park in Bellevue.
Working...